Deleted User

My dust jacket, because I have nothing better to do and I'm cold.

PROMPT: Dust Jacket

3
1. Were you named after someone?
    I actually don't think I was. My mom is American, my dad is Iranian, and we were living in Italy at the time. My     parents wanted to find a name that could be said in English, Italian, and Iranian. The end result? Ariana. Yup, that's     my name.

2. Have you always been called a nickname?
    Actually, no. When I moved to America, people started calling me nicknames. I was really short, so I got called names     such as "shrimpy," "inchy," and, of course, "grande."

3. Do you know anyone with the same name?
    Yes. Obviously, there is Ariana Grande, and although we don't know each other (obviously) she is a well-known figure     that unfortunately I get associated with a lot. 
    However, I have a friend back in Italy that shared my name, only she spelled it with two 'n'. Her little sister's name     was the same as my sister's.

4. Does your name have historical significance?
    I'm not sure...*quickly googles it*
    Ok, so when I asked my parents what my name meant, they always say "persian princess" or "persia". It was actually     used by the ancient Persians in reference to themselves. It literally meant "land of the Aryans" (I'm guesssing "Ariana"     was spelled "Aryana".

5. Do you have any funny facts or stories about your name?
    Not really. Whenever people hear my name, if they're young enough, the associate me we Ariana Grande. When I used     to live in Italy, people always spelled my name wrong--with two "n's". I thought that when I came to America, people     would be able to spell it correctly. Well I was wrong. People still always ask me if it's spelled with to "n's." Oh. well.

• Starlitskies

Re: Okay, I just followed you and noticed.... OMG YOU HAVE 50 FOLLOWERS!!!! XD CONGRATULATIONS! Glad to be your 50th! You definitely deserve each and every one of them!!!! <3

• Starlitskies

Re: Short ppl must stick together! XD *vibes with you*. It's super cool that your mom is a teacher. I bet she loves it! All three of those subjects sound awesome! I love how they're about writing, especially grammar and literature. After all, once we fall in love with words I guess we want to stay with it throughout our lives, and that's beautiful don't you think? <3

• Starlitskies

Ooooh! Ariana is a pretty name! I'm also pretty short, and you say that 'I was short'. Does that mean you're still short or did you grow tall? *secretly wishes you're short so I can vibe with you*
    Re: Thank you so much! <3 And I'm surprised you love the title, I was thinking I needed to apologise to the universe for it. Haha! :D And thank you for your support in my career decision. It's super cool that you want to be a teacher. You can positively impact the lives of lots of children that way. Is there a specific subject that you're planning to teach?

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Re: Phew! Thanks :3

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

I really enjoyed this!!! I liked learning more about you ( I sound a bit creepy sorry :3 ). Ariana (one n) is a really cool name. I hope you get warm soon. Happy writing!