Anne Blackwood

16
Poet
Singer
Theatre kid
Twin
Disabled (chronically ill)
Suspected autistic
ADHD
Highly Sensitive Person
XXFJ, Melancholic-Sanguine, ambivert

Joined 1/16/20

Mom to FantasyOtter12, lochnessie, mindfruit, Rohan's Defender, (unofficially) rat in a hat, & all
Sis to happy butterfly
birthdaycandles & happygiggles are my apple juice Jesus sisters
(Kindness Krusader: Blueberry cotton candy)

My profile picture is my "personal crest" I designed and commissioned.

"you can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy"
~ Nightbirde

"my thoughts cry in verse"
~ traitor.o.us (poem) by Anne Blackwood

"i streak the atmosphere with ink."
~ graffiti-streaked poetry (poem) by Paisley Blue

Anxiety must-reads:
https://bit.ly/2YUyome
https://bit.ly/2TsNYSa
And pray. That's the only reason I'm free now.

friendship application sent! pending review. | My take on Dmoral's piece

24

Name: Anne
Age: Somewhere between childhood and imposter syndrome
Birthday: I've probably shared way too much personal info on this site tbh

[ Cover Letter ]
I'm some type of fairy who writes poetry instead of spells.

[ Skills/Talents ]
Dance never became me, but I'll throw myself around a stage if there's music or a script. Later, I'll write it all down in a panic of hope and passion and set it on a pedestal for others to view. Once I see you in the corner of my art, prepare to be befriended and mothered into oblivion. There is also a voice inside of me that's good enough to win a local talent show but not quite special enough for a career. (I could mention my fashion, but what are clothes without needle and thread?)
Also see: Indecisiveness

[ Interests/Hobbies ]
Now I suppose I've spilled too much information in your direction, for a long withstanding hobby of mine is oversharing, apparently. My talents are my hobbies, because what's the use of doing something that I'm not good at? (I suppose that's also a flaw) However, I do read, which I suppose is a prerequisite for writing, but it deserved a mention.

[ What would you bring to the table? ]
I have a love of life and faith in Someone more bursting out of a heart that beats so loudly it makes it hard to sleep at night. Don't be scared, I'm willing to share.

[ Any questions? Final thoughts? ]
I trust too easily, so I don't suppose I'll ask you anything before welcoming you in with open arms. Do you have any intention of staying? Or will this be another hourglass friendship with an illegible experation date?
I know this version isn't as poetic (prosetic?) as Dmoral's, but when presented with questions and a format, the logic half of my brain gets very loud and annoying.

• doodleninja

I loved this! some of the lines in here are quite beautifully descriptive! I laughed a little at "Also see: Indecisiveness" XD

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

*I’ve got your back. All of y’all*

*shakes head scornfully at mistyped words*

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: thank you! :D Yes, I’ve never had friends from CA until you guys..... that was inspired by all of you. :) You, F’Otter, mindfruit, (plus a few more) are some of the most kind, encouraging people I’ve ever met, let alone friends I’ve been privileged to have. I’m glad you saw the piece!! :) You’re in North Cali, and is F’Otter too? I know mindfruit is in South Cali. But you are all awesome, and I pray for each of you every day.

And I’ll stop with the friendship rant nowwwwww........ just know I’ve got all of your back. All of y’all! ;)

• V-Rose

Re: No problem. Random questions must be answered! But they're also easy to forget... because they're random...

• V-Rose

Here's a new chapter for Never Really Real!

replying: aww i love you too<3

replying: WAIT STOP NO WAY.I WAS NOT EMOTIONALLY OR PHYSICALLY PREPARED FOR THAT.STOP STOP STOP LET ME BREATHE.IM DYING HAHA I LOVE HOW YOU KNEW THAT I DIDNT REALISE THAT

replying: djrvndufkdb tell alex that if i ever meet him WE ARE GOING TO CARRY ON WITH THAT CONVERSATION.period.
    hahaha thats so funny,im glad you laughed:)

how could i not have seen that
    thats so genius STOP

anne,i came to check your profile to see if you published anything and OH MY GOSH I JUST REALISED THAT THE GOLD THINGS ON THE WINGS OF YOUR CREST ARE MUSIC NOTES—

• Just_A_Memory

Re: yeah.. *sigh* At least I didn’t have to do much, but now I can’t look at a few new comments because I can’t post it again

• V-Rose

Re: if you haven't looked it up yet, it's because of a missing gene. In the 1960s, they began to breed hairless cats. That's why it's more common. If they hadn't been bred, it's more likely that it would just be an uncommon missing gene.

• kiranpark

re: thank you ! that's very kind. and yeah, haha, i'm still pretty new on wtw and i haven't been that consistently active until recently.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: and thank you so much!! I totally understand! There’s no rush! :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: I’m sorry to hear about your sleep. Okay, I’m sure you’ll do well! I’ve already prayed, and I will continue to. <3333333

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: hi! I’m lovely, thank you! I’m sorry I keep missing the comments until the next day!! But I hope today is great for you!

re: *tears*

re: It seems my brain works no better at 11am than 10:30pm....Yes they are post-it notes :'P I pronounce it posted notes, but I should write it post-it notes lop

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

Re:I'm ok. Glad to finally have some time to come back on here. Can't wait to read some of your newer works and I hope you would read a few of mine :)

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

I loved this! How are you Anne?

"Somewhere between childhood and imposter syndrome" i love this,its so relatable.
    "Once I see you in the corner of my art, prepare to be befriended and mothered into oblivion" ahh i love this
    "I'm some type of fairy who writes poetry instead of spells" aw this is so pretty

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

How are you today?

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: hey! Sorry I didn’t see your comment last night! It was pretty relaxing, thanks! Writing and talking to a friend on google meet, mostly. Hbu?

• books4life

OMG!!!! this is sooo creative and i love it! :) "Also see: Indecisiveness" cracked me up and hit a little too dep :D

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: aw, awesome!!!! I’m great, thank you!!! <33333

Wowwwwwww this is awesome! (re: Aw tysm!)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

How are you today?

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: :) <33333

• Starlitskies

Re: You're welcome! I needed to mention your recs cos I found 'Introduction to Poetry' super interesting like you said. I loved how the last two lines turned everything around. Tbh, I sat and thought about it for a long time. Haha! As for soarful... after all, it's up to us to coin new words and give them meaning. :)

• In Which Yaya Writes

This is such a fun idea XD! Funny how you're like dissing yourself throughout this XD. "I have a love of life and faith in Someone more bursting out of a heart that beats so loudly it makes it hard to sleep at night." Love this!! It really is slightly scary but in a good way. "I know this version isn't as poetic (prosetic?) as Dmoral's, but when presented with questions and a format, the logic half of my brain gets very loud and annoying." Totally. I like this and *might* do it sometime XD.
    Replying: I think they will like it! Or at least one of them. And, when I said they might think it's amateurish, I did not mean I think you're amateurish! I was thinking of snobby judges who have a ton of things to judge XD.
    Oh, I'm sorry you're bedridden! In a way, it would sometimes be fun because you can do all the sitting-things, but I'm sure it gets boring. At least you get to be on WtW??
    Oh, don't encourage my procrastination XD.
    Ahaha, thank you, I'm glad you liked it!

• ANSON REYNOLDS

<3
    "I trust too easily, so I don't suppose I'll ask you anything before welcoming you in with open arms." that made my heart happy because that's who I want to be
    "I've probably shared way too much personal info on this site tbh" and that made me laugh XD

:) love this!!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

This is an amazing piece!!! I’ll definitely be friends for a long time!
    How are you today, Blue?

• V-Rose

It only took five weeks but here's the new chapter for Death's Tales!

• lochnessie

re: umm.. i don't even really know what that piece was lol

• lochnessie

re: um.. i don't? lol

Re: I can't write sad poetry while being happy? :(
    XD jk yea im totally good, excited for the holidays and just trying to come up with rhymes for the final rhymes with piece of the year hehe

Friendship application accepted! (if I haven't accepted it long ago). I love the last line about the hourglass though. Sad, but frighteningly true about a lot of relationships.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: thank you so much! You are so sweet!! Hope you have a great day too! <3333

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: I’m great, thanks. I’m 15 today..... trying to adjust to that.

• Starlitskies

Accept. Accept. Accept! I love your lighthearted yet meaningful approach to this. And you nailed that ending! <3
    Re: Tysm! Haha glad you found it soarful! (although I don't quite know what it means.) Oh no I know I'm not obligated, I actually do enjoy reading your work! <3

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

WOW!!!! Awesome application! Who wouldn't accept! I think the questions?/Final thoughts answer was my favourite. It was relatable for me and very innocent the first few sentences and almost bitter but curious the last sentence. Awesome job!!! :)

• journal.scribbles

Prosetic is a great word and I will definitely be using it in the future. Also no... Kristoff's been taken? *starts sobbing*

• V-Rose

Re: Thank you!

• Just_A_Memory

This is awesome!! xD

• Rachaelgrace

Awww I love this so much. You did a great job with it!

• nopenopenope

"imposter syndrome"
    knowing the similarities we have, this is everything lol