ANSON REYNOLDS

heyyy
life is lovely and so are you.
-
15
super awesome
oldest sister
showing off bad dance moves in (the best state ever) Indiana
-
you are beautiful
you are enough
-
6.3.20

the brain is as wide as the sky - Emily Dickinson

never admire quietly - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

looks don't really count for much / you can pull it off with confidence / its just me and my confidence - Andy Mineo

"As a rule, he found everything around him interesting" - Timothée de Fombelle

I love to see the red bubble on my notifications box. SO much. Talk to me ;)

Observations in a Walmart Parking Lot (Please Read!!)

10
Three men in a pickup truck the color 
of a tired hero's white horse.
A faded orange ladder strapped to the back
that used to be the color of a dreamsicle.
And their colors are faded
but their smiles are vibrant as they dance in a beat-up car to a bad song on a too-loud radio.
My mom and sister ditched me in the car- they left me stranded in a walmart parking lot- and let me tell you, it was the best part of my entire day. I was people watching and it was just like bing biong bing bing there's a poem there!!! and I was going crazy trying to remember every lil thing that popped into my head and. (I had to end that run-on sentence XD) Basically, I'm trying to do the "write what you know" thing, and talk about my own experiences + observations. So here's what I saw in a walmart parking lot :)

• Nikki

wow! this is such a cute piece! i totally support the writing about observations, cuz it mostly turns out to be like a painting (like yours :)

• Busssy.Beee

Woah, it's only a week till Christmas, so you start decorating. You start to hang ornaments, with music playing in the background. Suddenly, an ad comes up, "Are you looking for Chapter 8? Then click on the link to find out more!"

• Rose A(hiatus)

re: Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. :)

• AstroWriter

Re: Oh! I didn't even mean to rhyme xD

• AstroWriter

Ahhhhhhh a walmart poem! :)

• sci-Fi

ha I love this idea! great job!

• Rose A(hiatus)

Walmart has some very interesting people. I love how you turned them into such a unique and awesome poem.

• Sunflower~

I love this piece! You did such a good job! I people-watch too, and I try to write about it but it's never interesting lol... My favorite line was the one about the ladder looking like a dreamsicle ;) I love the style of your descriptions, they are so bright and colorful!

• | rosi willard |

I can say with certainty that walmart is the most interesting place to go if you want to people-watch.