BriRiley

(#words)
She/her/14
LDS (respecter of all religions)
Leo
Homeschooler
Writer/Aspiring Author/Bookworm
Hopeless Romantic
Narnian
Ravenclaw/Potterhead
Fairy kind/Shadow charmer
Renegade/Lunar
Daughter of Athena
Joined Dec 7 2020

Everyone is welcome here!! ALL beliefs or arguments, can be spoken without judgment! I will respect everything you have to say! :D I love you guys!! <3

I’m the treasurer for the Cult of the Crunch, lead by (sk)eyesofocher (contact her for details!) :D

And please check out my IRL friend SamRose (She is really good writer!) I’m also collaborating with writergirl79! XD check out or story ‘Star Keepers’ :)

ATTENTION! If you are writing for the food comp I would love to write a review for you or help you in any way! :) Good luck to all of you!

My bad poem (I hope you get a laugh out of this) :)

16
Write a poem using only questions. 

Why am I here sitting on this bench getting drenched in the rain, what am I trying to gain by writing this poem? Thinking of Owen, (who’s Owen?) and why am I watching a cat walk down the street thinking of a deep sleep (I could be in bed right now!). Why am I making a poem sitting on this bench thinking of Owen, (Again who’s Owen!)  Why are cookies so good? But what I really want to know is why are bookies are so good? (Bookies what are you talking about?! It rimes, I tell myself) Why am I doing this I’ve never been good at making poems. Why am I sitting here in bliss? Okaaay, I’ll stop trying to rhyme! Sorry!
I don’t even know what this is or why I even wrote it, but here you go? In my defense it was really late when I wrote this XD. The stuff I write isn’t usually this weird. Haha Have a good day! And I hope this gives you a laugh!

• McK13

Haha!! This poem is so cute and light-hearted! Definitely made me laugh :)

• gabimarie

re: thanks for commenting on "everlasting" ! you're also super talented!

• gabimarie

lmaoo i LOVE this!!

• Parisienne

Ha brilliant!!
    re: aw thank you and yeah I love knowing people's book preferences too - it reveals a lot about character :)

• BizzleWrites

Re: I JUST READ THIS IT'S SO GREAT!!!! I just love bookies! :) Also, in my defense, it was a really good book. *Tries to keep a straight face and look like a lawyer*

• BizzleWrites

Re: Yeah. I was homeschooled too, up until this year, and at one of my best friend's birthday parties I was reading, and it was a really good book and I kept reading it and then my friend stole it because I was "Spending her whole party reading"? *Inserts another shrug emoji because I'm constantly shrugging because I'm confused all the time*

• SamRose

Re: Thank you. I always wanted to be a comedian XD

• BizzleWrites

Re: Oh, yeah. And when I write in class I completely zoon out, focused on the writing, and then I miss that we're being told we can go and stuff. Like, I have NO SENSE of the world around when I'm writing in a busy environment. *Insert shrug emoji*

• Nikki

haha this totally made me giggle! i loved the silliness (is this a word?) in the poem, its just adorable :3
    re: true very true. haha me and my sisters fight a lot too! its mostly psychological torture. haha, in its mildest form though!

• SamRose

Re: Kennedy and Owen Rowen. Perfection. And you can name your kids Sowen, Trowen, and Glowin'. Yes, I just made those names up XD

• SamRose

Re: Kennedy and Owen, I can see it now..... XD. But what would be his last name?

• ReaganGrace

Re: thanks :)
    and this is amazing!!!! dude I love this!

• SamRose

I just know you are someday going to marry a guy called Owen and be like, "That's who I was thinking of!" Maybe you're psychic.

• nolongeractive

Re: Thanks so much and this made me LOL on the floor haha!

• Booklover12

Re: Thank you, I really appreciate it! And I know it made me a little bit sad to write the ending that I did, but I’ve always enjoyed the shock of sad endings!

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: I LOVE EVERYTHING GLITTERY
    you shall be the treasurer of the cult. congratsss

• ~Zoe N~

re: Thanks so much :))

• (sk)eyesofocher

you may join the cult of the crunch. here is your badge *hands over glittery badge*. we shall present our poetry and carb intake every Saturday.

• Ibex

Re: thanks, i appreciate it!

• (sk)eyesofocher

OWEN COOKIES YES

• Vista of Grace

Haha this is beautiful! I think we think of peoples names who would have been our friends in other worlds. If you still want to read the story about a fate controlling 4 peoples lives, I posted the first 2 chapters called "A Few Stories Played by Fate, Chapter 1 and 2"

• Just_A_Memory

LOL

• SamRose

I love it! Definitely made me laugh. XD

• Booklover12

I love this, it definitely put a smile on my face!

Re: Thank you so much! I will definitely look at some more of your work at some point soon!

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Thank you my dear friend, yeah I hope so too, it's not often, but I really hope I show everyone not to mess with me (I thought that was clear, but idiots like the guys in my cohort clearly aren't getting my message).

• kathryn siena

ha. I love this. Owen is perfect.