lochnessie

flaming dragon protector of all minority groups, especially if sunny lets me borrow her sword
proud big sister <3

fireful.

stargirl

8
i. it started with you: / best friends / the end / wish you were here instead / you're someone i don't know how to mend. / turned into:/ miss you! / miss you too!/ it's not easy being your friend when i can't even look at you. / you're an open book, only i can't read you. i'm someone mother nature whispers condolence to./

ii. stargirl, no one in the street can look away from you. / you know it, too. / and i guess the feeling's more like, /hey i need to write this. / to put you into words so i can understand you./ you and your pink hair / don't care / secrets laid bare- / stargirl, if i understood you i wouldn't know that i'd remember you. / and that's more than understanding, i think./ cause you've got your head in the stars and your feet in the stars and you'll only be here a second.

iii. yes, i'd remember you / in neon lights / cobblestone alleys at midnight / or at least, suburban streets that glow as you walk./ i'm glad she introduced us, stargirl. / cause acquaintances is a gingham knot of a word / all tied up in words unsaid./

iv. sometimes i forget you are impossible. / and if you asked me how i was i couldn't tell you./ stargirl, we are just two distant planets./and in your orbit everything is possible / but you. / although i'm glad that there's someone that dances in hallways too./

hi!! new version! because i came across this and realised i forgot to respond to a lot of the comments ...
no it isn't based on the jerry spinelli book I HAVE NEVER READ I KNOW
but i looked up the synopsis and it totally could be that's pretty cool :)
just a lovely friend of mine who commands attention like a star :)

• rwong

HI NESS!! ok seriously i remember reading this the first time but this is SO. GOOD. like seriously. the subtle rhyme scheme throughout, the flow, the words you use...argh you have me speechless. alks;dfj;laskfja;sl ok imma stop now and just reread this cause i really love this, ness, i really really do <3 <3
    "stargirl, if i understood you i wouldn't know that i'd remember you. / and that's more than understanding, i think./ cause you've got your head in the stars and your feet in the stars and you'll only be here a second."
    "and in your orbit everything is possible / but you. / although i'm glad that there's someone that dances in hallways too./"

"you're an open book, only i can't read you."
    "cause you've got your head in the stars and your feet in the stars and you'll only be here a second."
    "or at least, suburban streets that glow as you walk."
    "sometimes i forget you are impossible."
    WHAT THE FREAKING HECK. THIS IS SO GOOD OMIGOSH. WHAT.

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Re: Hi!!!! Haven’t talked to you in a while. I just wanted to check in :) .
    WOW!!! This was ethereal!!! I could read it millions of times and never get tired of it. It is stunning. The vocabulary is wonderful. I adore the formatting. The concept is fantastic. Everything about this is too brilliant to put into words. I want to be able to write like you when I grow up. :3