Cosmogyral

i never wanted aottsisfts to be romantic

an ode to the stars i stole from the sky

11
THIS IS A COLLECTION OF SHORT POEMS UNDER A SINGLE TITLE

LXV. there was a moment when i would have worshiped you.
i speak not in riddles, nor do i speak to the ears of a bastard.
 -h.p

• Zinniav

I am always amazed when, in a single line, someone is able to create something three-denominational, full of breath. This is so poignant.

• abby.a

this reminds me a lot of someone who'd been manipulated into caring for someone, believing the manipulator to care about them but in reality that's just not the case, and then the find out and have a breakdown.
    this can be interpreted in so many ways... GDVAI you just have a way with weaving words. it's a true talent

:() okay this. this is absolutely stunning and-
    wow.
    to me, this brought to mind a cathedral, in the morning, so light is streaming in through stained-glass windows, and everything is quiet and there's a person, sitting in one of the pews, just completely broken and sobbing or something. idk. this is so beautiful... i love this <3

• ???

i'm in love with this collection. you are so, so talented and every time i read your poems, it's just so amazing and beautiful and it really gets me thinking and feeling. i mean, WOW. i really don't know what else to say, you are an amazing writer and i completely agree with WinterWolf, you do need an award for this level of commitment! it's amazing! i can't wait to read more of your work!

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

WOW this is your 65th poem on this!!!! Congrats!!! You need an award for this level of commitment!! :3 I love this one liner!!!! It says so much in so few words! Beautiful as always! :)