Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

15
[ChildOfGod]
BTS ARMY with a double bias <3
*joined in July 2020*

~ On a short hiatus… see you Monday! ~

~WtW Library Buddies with SunV

~Ranting about K-Pop Buddies with in_love_with_writing

~Go visit my K-Pop twin, gabimarie!

-Go say hi to my incredible friends V-Rose and mindfruit. They’re two of the most amazing people I’ve ever met. I don’t know what I’d do without them.

“A pen doesn't stop you from doodling when the words stop for a second
And you need to draw them first.”
-V-Rose

"If you bury mindfruit's feet and water him weekly, he'll grow just like a tree.” - mindfruit

“and as long as we fight we'll continue to see another day
and we'll drift off to sleep in the ruins of yesterday”
-mindfruit

~ I want to be your friend. No one has to be alone ~

Creativity Is One Of The Best Gifts You Can Have; Use It Well

6
The worlds inside my head 
           Are bigger
                 Then the world around me
How’s everyone today?

• December 15, 2020 - 10:02am (Now Viewing)

Re: Thanks again, it means a lot.

Re: Thank you so much for your support. He and I were always on good terms before he left, and he consistently seemed to be open to other opinions. I never dreamed he'd take my comments the wrong way and get mad at me for them. I guess I really shouldn't have gone so far though. Religion is a sensitive subject, and I must have worded my comments weirdly or something...

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

I'm good good...good...Yes. :3 How are you? This is lovely. This piece feels innocent and I feel like it is a kids story book. I feel like I would see a picture book with a kid standing on the world really small and something like their imagination (Like lots of things. Like stories not yet told or something idk) surrounding them. :3 Awesome job!!!!

• Bhavya's Treasure

Hello Eden! Just came here to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D
    I'm a bit occupied in adjusting with my college life which is unfortunately online until Jan at least. So, pardon me if I couldn't reply to earlier comments of yours...

Once again, Happy 15! <333
    May God bless you with the best He can find in all the worlds. Stay happy and keep visiting Sonic. XD

To Zi: Make sure the birthday girl gets the taste of being 15... Yes, I'm talking about the birthday punches. :D
    It must be too cold there, no? So, here I'm sending the warm hugs your way. It's better now, right? :D

PS: I think it should be 'than' instead of 'then' in this piece. Correct me if I'm wrong. :)

• crystalline•galaxies

i come back to your profile and you’ve posted something amazing yet again! this is so sweet, simple, and impactful and wow.
    re: oh my goodness, you’re so kind — thank you ever so much for the comment. i reread it a couple of times just because it made me smile.