BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Hi!
I exist. I think? :3
Previously WinterWolf(#holidayvibes)
Can you guess how old I am?
Have a wonderful day. :)
Joined August 21 2020!!! :)

Go check out my wolf sister ava09

Ok...Can I just thank every one of the people on this site. I just want to give everyone a hug and thankyou for supporting me through everything!!!

”If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz

“Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE.” – Joss Whedon

“People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.” – Unknown

“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Kurt Cobain

"The universe takes care of all its birds" - In Wonder by R.J. Palacio

I'm not here to judge anyone. If anyone wants a listening ear I am here for you.

Revenge's night hunt

23
Sweet dreams kiss goodbye cheeks soaked in sweat
Shaking soul and shivering flesh
Seared into your dazed mind my haunting silhouette
Bones of past victims still lie fresh

Hounds howl on a winter's eve marching with the soldiers glowing in the silver moon's light
You broke me while singing notes of nightingale songs
Fingers running through hair of silver thread white
Sounding hunt horns. My war gongs

Frost in the wind freezing as you breathe your last laboured breath
I will rip your soul into frayed pieces and feed you to the beasts of my night
My lullaby of revenge with accompaniment of birds of blood singing death
Tonight I tie pieces of you at the stake, death to you: my white knight

Beginning the furious ride over the dappling forest's undergrowth grinning with delight
You don't deserve a funeral
This was inspired by batman_is_a_cracker's piece. I really enjoyed writing this piece. I'm not sure how good it is. I hope the message comes through. Also, this has never happened to me. This piece was taken down by write the world. So... Yeah! :3

2

• Charisse Marison

Oh my gosh, this was amazing! Just wow. It's just so gorgeous (in a kinda creepy way :))
    Also, thank you so much for all the nice things you said about me! It made me tear up a little. You are so sweet and so talented! I love reading your work as it's so creative and amazing! Keep writing, you're awesome at it <3

• BriRiley

Beautiful!! I love the part “Tonight I tie pieces of you at the stake, death to you: my white night.” It’s really well written! And the beginning drew me in as soon as I started reading! Everything’s is so creative, and it was really fun to read! :D

I really like this- it's very descriptive, the wording is awesome and really sets an ominous tone, and the beginning is very arty! I have no idea why this would ever be taken down! RE: Awww of course! I'm glad :))

• Livsnjutare

Beautiful! The descriptions are spot on and so perfectly detailed! Nice job!! <3

• aalawrites

OMG I love this!!!

I know I already liked this, but it's just so good I had to come back and read it again. Very haunting piece.

• Ezinne Clare

So beautiful and creative

Re: Thank you so much for the love on my piece. You're an amazing writer yourself.

• midnight.summerrose

Wow, just beautiful!! This is amazing!! Just everything is utter brilliant!! :)
    So much talent right here! :)

Re- ahhh it will probs be a weird love triangle but not a full triangle if you know what I mean. ahhh it always makes me smile when I see your comments! I love how interested people are in this like wow. I'm so grateful that you like what I put out! Thank you:D

Heyo! I added a little more to my story! I hope you are having a wonderful day and thank you for your support! :)

• thea_ivy

Beautifully written, you really have a way with words!

• Starlitskies

Re: Omg thank you so much! You're so sweet! I love how you used the word 'fractured'. After I read your comment, I just sat there for like a whole minute, thinking what a perfect word it was! (Ha, the irony! XD) That word fits beautifully to describe our pieces sometimes doesn't it? In that case, I have a lot of fractured pieces too! :)

Re- If you ever have something i can tho just let me know! Nope, but thank you!!! :)

• Ree Sethu

The imagery in this work is....wow.

• Nirali

Thanks dear! You really made my day.
    Your work is amazing!

Ahh aww haha let's hope they survive it!! Omg thank you so much! :)
    You have been so sweet and I need to pay back the sweetness haha--Do u have anything i can review for you?

Yes future authors ahah!! Aw thank you! :)
    Also here is a little more i wrote:

Re- oh okay thank you, I will probs send him a comment or something!
    Ohh one day we will both get published!!!! :D

Re- Oh my goodness you are so sweet!! And the same goes for you- you are such a talented writer yourself! Thank you soooooo sooo soo much! Yup we all dread editing!!
    Well i edit most of my stuff myself but if it is really important I send it out to my uncle and he does it for me!
    Thank you again!! :)
    Who is Caleb Urlacher? Is he on this website? OooOoo i can't wait to one day publish!!
    I hope you are having an amazing day! :D

re: thank you! it means a lot to me!

thank you so much! whats crazy is that I imagined it like that, too! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

• Abrianna

Re: Thanks so much! All your comments really mean a lot!!

Ok the rhyming and the metaphors in this are SO good! OooOo i also get really creepy vibes from this ahh!

Re- Omg I'm so sorry!! I thought I notified everyone but now I'm dealing I missed some people(Imma make a list for real now)
    You are so amazing!! I woke up to your comment and it brought a smile to my face. Yes, Hades is a HORRIBLE person and more of him will unfold later in the story! I know right PreetyEyes is really sweet!
    I'm actually thinking of turning this into a book! Do you think people would be interested in it? I know it needs a lot of editing to get there but that's my goal!
    Thank you so much for your support, it means everything! :)

• Cannon

I love this type of writing. I aspire to reach this level of ominous-ness. I love how Gothic it is, very true to the style. "You don't deserve a funeral" WOW. powerful, haha.

RE: Thank you much for your comment on my angsty writing "shut down", I appreciate the virtual hugs sent my way. It makes me really happy to hear that you thought it was good, I was questioning it haha.

• Starlitskies

Woah! This piece has this eerie charm to it. I love your descriptions and metaphors and things like "birds of blood" and "nightingale songs" really amplify your piece. And the ending line gave me chills! Great work!
    Re: Thank you so much for your comment on my piece! <3

• Jj101

Re: Aww, thanks so much that’s so sweet!! Congrats on 99 followers! You also deserve them all and more! Wishing you well!!

• løne wølf

this piece is breaktaking! the rhyming is executed so beautifully, and i love the vivid descriptions as well as the title!! <3

Re: Tysm! Yay :)

• Minvra

Or maybe it's wolves

• Minvra

Dang, that's vivid. I can understand where that's headed. A maddened person who says s/he'll break your soul and feed it to vultures. While they're helpless and watching them. It sounds like a yandere.

• BlushMaple

this is absolutely beautiful

• Busssy.Beee

woah, this is gorgeously written!!

• beth r.

ah the first stanza's descriptions are so chillingly beautiful. nice work!
    re: aw thank you so much!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: I’m great thank you!!! Aww, thank you so much! I love that description!!! <3

• solarflair

re: no pressure at all lol. like if the cost or anything turns you away i can send you the text file if it's somehow possible

• solarflair

re: lol that's cool all i rambled about instapoetry and stuff xd. the main point was that my book is actually really short because i chose shorter forms (not trying to sales pitch lol, just letting you know if you decide to get into it)