Cosmogyral

i never wanted aottsisfts to be romantic

..100? y'all are crazy <3

an ode to the stars i stole from the sky

9
THIS IS A COLLECTION OF SHORT POEMS UNDER A SINGLE TITLE

LXIV. would you rather be
a soldier, poet
or king?

What did you think when you read that? What did you feel? Even if it was the most unintelligible scene or incomprehensible nonsense, tell me, please. I'd like to know
kind of thought of soldier, poet, king

hmm i like this. I feel as though i am getting asked this in such a calm way imma have to answer it haha-- a poet.

• R.j.Elsewhere

Ahhhh, I’m so happy to be back and reading your work!!! This is so stunning. Amazing as always. I can’t believe you’ve written 64 of these; that’s true commitment. I love it <3

gosh, this is so short and yet still so beautiful! when i read this, i didn't immediately think of which I would choose- in my mind, i sort of thought of it as less literal and more metaphorical, and i imagined one person -- an old man -- who was torn between the three because inside, he was all of them, but he didn't want to be any of them...
    okay that's kinda weird. here, i'll give you the image in my mind--it's not gonna make sense, but... here you go anyways :)
    I imagine an old man, unshaven, sitting at an old wooden desk covered in papers and bills and dimly lit. he looks very sad. desolate, even. and he's just a failing poet, but inside he still aspires to be something more (that's the king part). and he wants to keep fighting for it (the soldier) but he's just so tired.
    it's really vivid, in my mind, but written out it makes absolutely no sense lmao. sorry XD
    hope you're doing well! <3

• ???

Wow. This is just so short yet so good. WOW. Ad i completely agree with Just_Those_Christmas_Memories(#Holidayvibes), it is hauntingly beautiful.

• Syzygy (#words) (J.A.M)

I feel a sense of calm. Like... warring calm. Especially with the word soldier. I don't know, I wouldn't want to be a *ahem* Royal, but poetry doesn't always resonate with me and my style. So... soldier for sure. I see a torn, red banner waving above my head as I sit on a crystal horse, blood spattering the ground and infesting the shallow waters surrounding the land. It's a sad, but hauntingly beautiful scene, if you know what I mean.