sci-Fi

Black and LGBTQ+ Lives Matter
Feminist

~pink~purple~blue~
Aries INFP-A
Fangirl ;D

irl bsf and WTW twins with that one rat from ratatoullie
go say hi to my library buddies mirkat BirdOfPrey SunV rosi willard and lochnessie!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 180!!! <3

Community Ambassador Alumni :D

PLEASE give book recs in comments!

Currently dating Percy Jackson ;)

Fantasy Facts about Fi: Gryffindor Hunter of Artemis Downworld-Warlock Daughter of Apollo Dauntless Sandwing District 7

Plz talk to me about: Hamilton, political views, mythology, Harry Potter, Marvel, the Riordanverse, music, fictional ships, you, & literally any TV show

Percabeth Solangelo Fierrochase Sizzy Jily Malec Snowbaz Hinny Spierfield Sukka Firstprince Shirbert Wolfstar Scoundress

ok I'll stop talking about myself now ;-;

Ghosts.

PROMPT: The Drabble

18
My mother told me magic was real. It’s the potential that lives inside us.
She said that ghosts are the energy that leaves our bodies when we die. They float through the world, looking for another body to live in. Every time you feel a chill up your spine that’s just the people who love you, the ones who have passed, giving you strength. That’s their way of saying that they’re still here for you. And as you go through life, as you walk the long path we’re all on, they will always be there to lend you their magic.

• December 14, 2020 - 11:23am (Now Viewing)

• books4life

this is simply amazing!!!!! :)

• ANSON REYNOLDS

This is.... awesome? yeah- awesome. or maybe an exclamation mark? It's awesome!!!! You're outside the realms of my punctuation right now :)

• Bhavya's Treasure

I loved this new perspective towards ghosts. They're usually painted in sinister colours but here despite the chill, they felt warm!
    Since you know some Hindi or Urdu words, have you heard about 'pitra'? It's a Hindi word which refers to our ancestors.
    And wow! CA's are Community's Avvengers. XD Clever!

• mooncake

I love this so much Fi!!! This is short yet so beautiful <33333

woah. dis great :o

• Busssy.Beee

love the vibe here~