She/Her, American Numbskull, White As Bread
Christian, but like the LGBTQ-stanning kind
Life Goals: Reviewer Extraordinare
Just a fair warning: you might wanna stand back.
Sorry that I went a little over the word count max, but hopefully fifty or so words won't kill anyone. Some other notes:
1. This is a continuation of the Beth R chain novel, as the name of this chapter implies. If you haven't read the first part, go ahead and do so at https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/208324/version/429335
This is also where you can sign up to write a chapter, if you'd like. It's not too late-- we still need volunteers for chapters six, seven, and beyond! (Minus 8, that's taken.)
2. The list of current participants is in the footnote. Lindy, you're writing the next one-- you challenged my ability to compromise your plotting, so to that I say, murder for you! Can't wait to see what you come up with >:)
3. I know that I've probably just created a barrage of Alice x Charlotte shippers, which is probably emphasized by the marriage conversation in Beth's chapter... idk man, it's out of my hands now, lmao.
4. Happy Holidays, Pseudostans and other friends <3
5. Oh, and sorry about the bad pacing-- again, ran out of allotted words, haha.
Written By: Future Pseudonym
December 14, 2020