V-Rose

15
Proud Catholic
Writer/Reader
Coffee Addict
Lioness
Mom-ish, apparently
(I don't mind)

Writing is not words on paper
It is worlds on paper

Rohan's Defender's twin/cousin/sister/cognate

PROMPT BELOW!
If you find inspiration with this, let me know. I would love to see what you guys do.
Prompt:
"You mean you literally held the fate of mankind in your hands and you dropped it!?"
~
Check out Rohan's Defender and Coolgirl! Honestly, these are some of the most awesome people ever! And they write beautifully!

Guys! G.K. Chesterton was AWESOME!

LMK if you'd like to be updated on any of my series.

Death's Tales
Flying on Broken Wings
Moonburn

Finished Series!

Never Really Real

Her Thanks To You (Read Footnotes!)

12
Broken smiles and wishful thinking
Wishes she could live life without blinking
But she's glad for all the moments she doesn't miss
And all the times she made a wish

Writing makes the wishes true
And she writes for her and them and you
Though the stars, like you, are far away
Please accept her thanks today.
Thank you so much, guys. You guys have done so much to keep me writing. I never would have continued on with any of my stories if it weren't for you all! I'd like to thank everyone for all they've done for me, but that might take a decade or so. Here are a few people who keep me going every single day.

Rohan's Defender. My twin/cousin who is unofficially adopted. She's so sweet and always makes sure I'm doing okay. I don't know what I'd do without her.

Lin and Jazzzz. You know who you are. Thanks for talking to me about random stuff on random days. It always makes me smile.

Anne Blackwood. She always leaves an awesome comment and is always there to talk to.

Thank you so much guys for 250. I don't know why you all like me so much, but *shrugs*, thanks.

Love ya all,
       -  V

Congratulations and happy birthday!!! You're a huge presence on this site, and the prompt you released last week has gotten my creative juices flowing!

Also, I have a rough draft of a piece based on the prompt in your message box.... I need to polish it and then publish it XD

CONGRATS!!! I loove your writing :) cheers!

• beth r.

CONGRATS AND HBD lol we're twins
    re: thanks!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

And the shoutout...... thank you. Thank you. T.h.a.n.k. Y.o.u.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

AHHH CONGRATS V!!!! YOU ARE A SHINNING STAR, AN AMAZING FRIEND, AND A WONDERFUL WRITER!!!!! YOU DESERVE EVERY SINGLE FOLLOW AND MORE!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING MY FRIEND AND SIB AND COUSIN!!! THAT’S MY FRIEND, EVERYBODY!!!!!

• Rose A(hiatus)

COngrats on 250! Whoops I mean CONGRATS ON 252!
    Your writing is super amazing!

• sci-Fi

CONGRATS ON 250!!! I totally thought I was following u already, sorry about that... there we go. fixed it :)

YOU'RE WELCOME, CONGRATULATIONS, AND THANK YOU!!! You're the best. <3 :D