BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Hi!
I exist. I think? :3
Previously WinterWolf(#holidayvibes)
Can you guess how old I am?
Have a wonderful day. :)
Joined August 21 2020!!! :)

Go check out my wolf sister ava09

Ok...Can I just thank every one of the people on this site. I just want to give everyone a hug and thankyou for supporting me through everything!!!

”If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz

“Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE.” – Joss Whedon

“People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.” – Unknown

“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Kurt Cobain

"The universe takes care of all its birds" - In Wonder by R.J. Palacio

I'm not here to judge anyone. If anyone wants a listening ear I am here for you.

Faces in the Floorboards

39
I see faces in floorboards
Stains on varnished wood
Form strangers chiseled chins
Eyes filled with grieving imprints
Of past lives
Changing every mascara filled blink
Staring into shifting depths of souls
Proving greys of humanity on dark boards

Monsters tears of toothpaste drips
Flashing hunger for life's taste of
Sweet revenge

Whispers of spirits into trees
Trapped in my floorboards
Of polished wood that smell of
Tortured souls and burning incense
Of funeral pyres

Small bumps of grime brush my blistered feet
Hell is eternal punishment
Being trapped a penalty? Or mercy?
Religion blurs in the wood that breathes
A language I could understand
Should I wish to...
I don't know about this. Some feedback would be great. Happy writing!!!

• Draco Malfoy

This is amazing! I love the how you set the scene so well.
    Re: Thank you sooo much!

Oh my wow I love this! The descriptions are just so eerie and wonderful!! My favorite line has to be, "Small bumps of grime brush my blistered feet"
    RE: Awww you’re so absolutely sweet!! Thank you so much!! I’m so glad you love my writing!! :))

• Charisse Marison

Wow. Just wow. Beautifully eerie!

• Just_A_Memory

I voice what schoolofrocky said! So haunting! Especially that very first stanza. Eyes filled with grieving imprints of past lives. Why can I see an image of it? It's TERRIFYING. Amazing work!

• schoolofrocky

so haunting. i'm obsessed. I keep coming back to read it. deadly title too

• nolongeractive

This is so pretty and simple yet relatable. I just love how emotional your writing it is, and how you pair it with so much simplicity. I cannot wait to see what you do next! I mean, also, this titles actually slaps hard!

• Bertrand

Re: Hey! I am sorry I missed your reply in the last few months, thanks for asking again - your follow up is stunning! So that was a lightening flashes.

• Alias 3

Woah! Words cannot describe how amazing of a writer you are

• Zirong

“Changing every mascara filled blink
    Staring into shifting depths of souls
    Proving greys of humanity on dark boards”

wow this is so good! The title is eye-catching and the whole piece is just brilliant :)

re: thank u a lot <3

• Busssy.Beee

Hi! You mindlessly flip through your daily mail, your eyes skimming across the labeled edges. Nothing out of the ordinary, just newspaper and ads. That's until you reach the last envelop. A large red slash gets plastered against the corner. You open it hurriedly, cutting open a slit and sliding the cream paper out. Your name, next to a link, is printed along a long paragraph. "You have officially been summoned as the grand jury; seat number 12 in the seating cabin; read further for more details..."
    You sigh and glance at the bottom of the page, of course it's the address of the court room.
    https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/218652/version/457481 (Chapter 12)
    See you there!

(i am so sorry for this late notif, i completely forgot to finish before :P)

• ~Aurora~

OH I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THIS what a masterpiece. I cannot get over how amazingly it is written and how much it says. The descriptions are incredible. this deserves so much more attention I ADORE IT

• beth r.

THE TITLE
    ik what this is- a masterpiece!
    re: aw thanks!

• Busssy.Beee

this is kinda irrelevant, but hey! i saw you pop up on the dashboard again! i know you might not be as active, but i'm still open to talk! i just wanna tell you that if you're feeling down or anything, you got a whole crew who can help! glad to see you pop up today! sending my love, wolf! <3

• Nikki

Re: absolutely! take all the time you need. you're a darling for just agreeing to do it. dont worry, you dont have to fully review it, you can just leave a comment if there is a particular thing about it that doesn't fit (if you want). i have no problem at all. any help is help after all :)

• Just_A_Memory

The moon was at it's peak, casting long shadows through the woods. Lulling whispers reach your ear from the depths of the trees, but you can't quite make out the words. Out of the corner of your vision, a flicker. A flicker of darkness dancing along the abandoned hunting path next to you. You nock an arrow, sighting before releasing. The shadow yelped and darted away, but something remained pinned to the ground via your arrow. You scurry closer to see what it is. It's a piece of a dark brown cloak. At first it seems ordinary, but when you take a closer look, you realize that embroidered into the cloth is a link

But what mysteries might it reveal unto you?

• Nikki

Hiii! do you mind reviewing a piece for me? its for the book review so I'm asking some of my friends if they can. i hope its not too much to ask. its totally understandable if you can't :) i'll link it here. thank you! <3

• In Which Yaya Writes

Ooooh, this is interesting! It's not the typical style I write or read, but it's cool. A bit dark. I like how this could be literal or completely in your head. Great job!
    Replying: Thank you! I'm glad you like it! I'm sorry it took me so long to respond XD. But I really appreciate your feedback!

Hi!! How are you doing? I'm guessing you're super busy with school!
    I wrote more to my story! I would love it if you took a look! Thank you so much for your time!

• AstroWriter

The long, awaited Q&A is FINALLY HERE!!! Yasss. Here you go.

• Busssy.Beee

hello! 2021 has just begun, so the authors had some fun. Chapter 10 is quite a show, we hope it'll keep you on your toes. Quick, quick time is ticking, don't be late for we'll be waiting!!
    (sorry for the cringe-worthy rhyme) xP

Re- Thank you so much for the advice! I greatly appreciate it! Yes and you are sooooo helpful! :) Thank you again!

Hi! How was your day? I actully wrote more to my story and I would love to see what you think of it!! :D
    ahhh I hope you like it!!

Re- You are so NOT hurting my feelings! Gosh you are doing the opposite. And you are actually right I have left lots of blanks in this story that I will need to fill up. I have all of your questions answered in my head but it will take some time to get it out of my mind. (That's my biggest struggle)
    BUT one question I will answer is that (This is a little peek into what will happen further in the story) ok so this is a real-life story but it has a few twists that wouldn't make it actually happen in real life you know? So Epiphen and Kirkly(There are so many more) are where children go if the real orphanage/ adoption centers are too full.
    And not all places are as harsh to children like Hades is. The adoption center is fine with Hades killing them off but they will pertend to not know what is happening in Epiphen. Ok ah, that is all I will spill for now!
    AND don't you worry you literally made me think even more deeply with your questions! Thank you so much for your support! :D

Hey I just finished writing more to my story! I would love to hear what you think of it!! :D

• Jj101

Oh and I forgot happy new year!!!! Wow, it’s already 2021!

• Jj101

Stunning piece!!!
    Um, let’s see... are you...16 years old?Or um maybe...er idk! I’m going with 16 ig. Hmm...maybe 15?
    Re: I’m sorry it feels like you have writer’s block a lot! It truly is awful.
    Thank you for the kind words on my piece!
    And yes I’m 14 in less than two days! I’m excited:D

Re- Thank you so much!! Me too!! I really hope Cyan and Delilah get together ;D
    Pixie and Delilah would also be so cute ahhh!!!

• Blue Jay

Replying: I just wanted to say that it is perfectly ok to be lost/confused about your religion. Religion is a very personal thing, so take as much time as you need to figure it out. Just know that you are ultimately the only one that gets to decide what you believe in. If other people tell you that your beliefs aren't correct, just ignore them because they are wrong. Your beliefs are yours and you get the final say. Have a wonderful day. (also this poem is amazing I honestly don't have any feedback because it is really good. I can really relate to "Religion blurs in the wood that breathes A language I could understand Should I wish to..." This whole poem is honestly very relatable. Religion is a language in itself, and things like hell are ridiculously hard to understand, so I get it)

Re! AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ava09 (sorta back)

replying: okay cool! yeah me too - hope it goes away for both of us soon XD everything is kinda yuck haha. yeah i totally get that - life is hard and it can be hard to reconcile that with religion (or anything really - also not meaning any disrespect :) ). i'm glad you're doing okay! thank you so much. <333 also: HAPPY NEW YEARRR!! except i think your time zone is wayyyy ahead of mine hahah it's almost 1pm on jan 1st where i am. wolf sisters forevermore ;)

Hey! I wrote a little more to my story! Tell me what you think of it! ALSO HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

oopies I meant bit instead of but!

Re- Your comment put such a big smile onto my face! Haha, I love all the guesses! Some of them made me laugh but the others were really interesting! Let me tell you that you got one guess right. But you won't see that guess unfold until a little but later. Ahhh I love you so much!! Thank you for your time tho. Woah that was a long comment! Oh my gosh you comment is so wonderful! :D

• Starlitskies

This is eerily beautiful! The last line gave me chills! And the intricacy of the details is so stunning! In all of your pieces that I've read, I've noticed how you emphasise on the small things. Like the faces in the floorboards. Most ppl don't even notice that. I really enjoy that in your writing! <3

• journal.scribbles

Wow! This is so good! I love the eerie vibe. The lines "Changing every mascara filled blink / Staring into shifting depths of souls / Proving greys of humanity on dark boards" are amazing, I absolutely love your word choice here.
    re: Aw thank you!! That means a lot to me.

Re-Yes you can totally start to guess!! AHHHH! :D

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: I AM back!

re: haha same. unfortunately, my friends usually win cause im really bad at negotiating.

RE- Oh my gosh I love how your comments are always so deeply thought about my story it just warms my heart! Yes that is actually what I meant(I have made sooo many errors and imma go back and edit soon).
    The next little part imma write is gonna make your jaw drop trust me. When I thought of the idea I was like "oh shoot that's gonna be a surprise"
    Thank you so much for your support It means so much to me:D

• doodleninja

re: aw thanks so much for your comment! <3

(the descriptions in this piece are strikingly beautiful! I get the feeling the narrator is losing their mind or something, I love it :D)

this is absolutely gorgeous! im in love!
    re: aww thank you!

• Halopoet

re: Thanks! Its cool to be relatable.

• ReaganGrace

Replying to- "Why are ferrets better than mountain goats? (just curious) :3"
    Its a really long story but basically we had to come up with an argument in class and our teacher loves (to the moon and back) mountain goats. like he had an obsession! and so we pick ferrets to be superior (because they are lol!). and this war has been going on for over a year now! We took it school wide and, there where school morning announcements video every morning... lets say that me and my friends where in charge of being in most of them and we where TOTALLY not bias at all.... and its just is going on and on and on. I thought it would be inappropriate to not have it in my bio! LOL!

• YouAreEnough

Re: Thank you!

Re- I hope you are having a great day!! I have wrote ALOT more to my story!
    I hope you enjoy it!! :D

• ~wildflower~

Re: I’m officially adding ‘abstractness’ and ‘refind’ to my mental dictionary. Why should ‘rediscover’ get to be a word but not ‘refind’? Surely that is an act of injustice XD. Maybe that publishing thing is something that a lot of us feel. Hope you’re having a good day!

• avoiding the big bang

re: thank u so much!

Re- Thank you so much!! I'm so thankful!! :D

replying: hey! um i went to check something on my victoria street piece and i started reading the comments.i read yours again and idbrjid you're so sweet and i don't remember if i replied to it so i thought i 'de come say thank you incase i didn't. your comment means so much!thank you thank you!
    i'm so sorry,sometimes i just don't get to replying to every comment but i usually reply to all the long ones<3

• ~wildflower~

Re: thanks again! I think it’s good to have a break every so often and not necessarily feel like you have to be active and publishing all the time. Not long ago I started to feel like my sole purpose for writing and publishing on wtw was for that little notification sign and all of the positive feedback here, so I’ve sort of stepped back a little bit to try to trace my way back to the core of why I write. It’s hard because everyone here is so kind and supportive, which is wonderful, but once that praise starts coming I find it really difficult not to crave it too much. I guess that’s just something I’m going to have to learn to recognise and work with. Ooof, that got pretty long, didn’t it. Sorry! And yes, go wallabies!

Re- SoooOoOOoO true life can be so stressful gosh!

Re- Haha I'm glad you enjoyed it!! *Starts to sing* Dehlia and Cyan sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g.
    Well "Ok" is better than terrible. But why only ok? :\
    It's okay, I totally understand!
    I'm good! I'm really excited for new Year tho!!

• ava09 (sorta back)

replying: if you do fix things up/edit, let me know! i'd love to read whatever final version you come up with. :)
    i totally get that (i've had some rough patches as well with faith - it can be quite confusing! and i respect anyone who's not religious/practices a different religion than i do - in my opinion, that's part of what makes this world so wonderful is humanities ability to all coexist (usually) peacefully even when we have different beliefs).
    thank you so much for your hugs, love and words - they really mean so much to me. your offer is very much appreciated - i'm doing alright (generally still bleh lolll but i think if i just get busy again i'll feel better). how are you? wolf sisters forever!! <3333

• ava09 (sorta back)

like others have said, this is such an intriguing concept, and i quite like what you've done with it. the questions at the end really bring it all together for me and i love how it ends with the ellipse so it kinda feels like it doesn't end. the way you've written it the images are super powerful - this would be a really cool concept for a short flim imo!

• lilybeam26

Re: Part 2 of chapter 1 is now available, plus the poem is really good and relatable

This is written so well! I loved the vibes it gave me. Idk if this is just me but to me, this poem seemed like there was a memory or something hunting the narrator. But idk just a thought! Great work here :D

Hey, how are you?
    I have added more to my story:

Happy holidays :D

beautiful :) i love this so much <3

• Blue Jay

This is phenomenal! No other way to put it. :)

• happygiggles

This is phenomenal! The personification is just perfection! I cannot wait wo read more of your stuff!

• birthdaycandles

Woah this is eerily good! I love the unsettlement of souls and different things that the speaker sees all around them, perhaps they’re a reflection of a loss of something or someone they lost in their own life. For constructive criticism I agree with Mpm#1! The last stanza could maybe use a little work (it’s fine as it is though!) if you’re looking to improve this even more! Maybe mention about the moonlight or atmosphere surrounding the speaker walking on the floorboards, it’ll really heighten that eerie atmosphere!

• ~wildflower~

Re: thanks for your comment! I was so surprised when I saw that you’d liked that piece because it feels like I wrote it a world away. It’s really nice and reassuring to know that my poetry was okay even back then when it purely came from me, without the influence of wtw or other poets. Thanks again! And congratulations on 100 followers!!!

• Mpm#1

I really liked the first stanza; the concept is really quite intriguing! Maybe try playing around with the last stanza a little bit? Either way it's a great poem!
    Re: Thank you so so much! That was really encouraging to hear. I needed that today... Thank you. :)

I love how this piece seems to be a homage to the past almost. It just makes me think of old objects and how they hold so many stories.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: :)