sci-Fi

call me fi ;) she/they
CA alumni
POC and LGBTQ+ lives matter
feminist
cuz its too cOoOLLdd...
book recs plsss <3 goodreads: philoso_fi

Juliet - Cavetown
03:12 ●━━━━━━─────── 4:28
⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

"But wasn't that what every girl dreamed? That she'd wake up and find herself a princess? Or blessed with magical powers and a grand destiny? Maybe there were people who lived those lives...But what about the rest of us? What about the nobodies and the nothings, the invisible girls? We learn to hold our heads as if we wear crowns. We learn to wring magic from the ordinary. That was how you survived when you weren't chosen, when there was no royal blood in your veins. When the world owed you nothing, you demanded something of it anyway."
- Inej Ghafa, Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo

I'm hurt and I don't know why (why do friends drift? part 3)

9
So.
You texted. 
You asked if everything is okay because I haven't been responding to your texts. 
No, everything is not okay. 

We FaceTimed. I was excited to talk to you, but what did you do?
You ranted about your own problems for twenty minutes.
Which is fine, I guess. 
You called your family "dysfunctional"
Really. Your two loving parents a adorable younger brother and your supportive house.
But that's just me focusing on my own problems.
Which is selfish.
So I let you talk.
But right after you finished you said you had to go.
And hung up on me. 

You were talking about your new group of friends and how you hate them so much. 
Did you--do you--say that about me?
You told me about the Heather of your new school,
talked up her charm and beauty and social life
You sent sent me a picture and I said "Dude, she's not that pretty okay.
Don't worry about it."
You asked how I would know.
And I said "Well I am the one who likes girls here."
And you were just silent.
It took me back
Remember when I came out to you?
You said
"oh um, that's fine. As long as you don't have a crush on me. And I could never imagine being like that."

And our project together? Well throw that away.
Because now you're doing that with Ayesha
Who you know talks crap about me. 
You switched partners because 

didn't text 
you
back. 
Well great.
All my fault then.

Feel free to ignore my rambling. I'm just pointlessly mad at my friend.

Plus I though I should post something-- I haven't in like a week. 

• (sk)eyesofocher

yeah. It's hard. But sending tons of love out to you and hope you feel better. Remember-- I am always here to throw large books at people.

• Aconite

pretty relatable. some friends are really hard to figure out sometimes.
    Thank you! I love it here already.

• lochnessie

yeesh. sorry.
    and re: ahh there are some great ones online but the one i used is aussie website: https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/german-spice-cookies-pfeffernusse/RaLGK4jZ?r=recipes/christmascookiesbiscuitrecipes&c=97637660-2883-4625-9831-5448f12564f6/Christmas%20cookies%20%20biscuit%20recipes

• AliMuscles04

That sucks.

Also, what show are you mad that Netflix isn't renewing? Because there are A LOT that I'm mad about. I LIVE FOR HAMILTON

:(( so sorry this is happening to you, this really sucks :( if you're comfortable, maybe tell your friend how you're feeling. that would be a good way to find out if it's all a misunderstanding or if you really do need to take some space. best wishes, dear <33
    re: aww thank you for the support! it means a lot to me :) and maybe one day you'll have the courage, too--i didn't think i ever would, but here i am. maybe there will be a time where you're ready :)
    love you, dear! hope you're well!! <3

• Starlitskies

Oh I'm so sorry! I know the feeling when you listen to ppl talk when they're upset, and when you finally hope they return the favour and listen to you when you're upset, they just leave you hanging. Ugh! Hope things works out! And know that we're here if you ever wanna talk! <3

• rwong

aw i'm so sorry!! i really really hope this gets better please never forget that we love you and we're always here!! sending all my hugs and love and doggo kisses <3 <3

I'm so sorry! You're awesome, I don't know why anyone would do something like this to you! ;(

• V-Rose

I know what this feels like. Kind of my life right now. I hope you feel better soon.