Rohan’s Defender

15
[ChildOfGod]
BTS ARMY with a double bias <3
*joined in July 2020*
Peeta Mellark’s girl (9-24-20)

And here’s part 3! This is the perspective of a dog to his master. This idea I took directly from Future Pseudonym’s review! Thank you, Pseudonym, for suggesting that there could be many perspectives of the poem!! Thanks, everyone! I hope you’re all well!

A Dream of Your Company- Part 3

9
Master, tell me your trouble
I am here, so close and near
I will curl up at the very
Tips of your shoes
And watch you with a gentle gaze 
My tail will thump
In sync with your heartbeat
Patting the ground infinitely 
The thumps as numerous as
The stars in the heavens
Just to hear you voice
I will comfort you if you are in need
I will stay with you through the cold night

1

Re: Oh, and thanks for your understanding. I think two meds are just working together to make me reeeallly groggy. At least one of them should leave me alone by today or tomorrow though.

Re: Sure lemme go message you.

Re: Sorry I didn't reply sooner; I've been unbelievably out of it lately (I think it's the new meds I'm on).

Re: Um I have no idea haha. I think it's really cool that you're creating one. I'd love to hear more about it.

• crystalline•galaxies

re: of course! it’s a soft, comforting piece.
    and i’m so sorry haha right after you liked the piece, i noticed a couple of typos and had to republish, so your comments kind of got lost. thankfully i read them and they were really sweet so thank you for that!

• crystalline•galaxies

first off, this piece is adorable and sweet and simple and i really like it.
    second, i published again!

• Nikki

Re: aaaaaaaaa! you are the sweetest person i have ever met! thank you for your lovely comment. i was utterly shocked since i wasn't really going to post it. Thank you for putting a huge grin on my face.
    ps: How are you? :)

• AliMuscles04

Re: thanks :)
    Warning: since I am already done with 9 (i just haven't published it yet), i started working on 10 and you may hate Vivian for a bit

• ~madeline~

Re: aww thank you so much <3

• AliMuscles04

Re: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I couldn't wait!!!
    Here's chapter eight: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/191675/version/388211

Re: Gahhh you flatter me too much!! Thank you, my dear Lark.

P.S. I didn't even realize you'd said "my dear friend" when I typed "my dear Lark" lol.

• ANSON REYNOLDS

"tips of your shoes" was just. mwah, chefs kiss. It was perfectomuendo (which is totally a word I think I just made up :))

Re: XD I will! Ooh I wish Dex was a baker... that sounds so good! But a techno path is pretty darn good too. And I can’t imagine how dangerous that would be for me to have someone who was a constant baker. I’m bad enough as it is.

• AliMuscles04

Chapter Seven of "Brainwashed" is out! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/191538/version/429120
    Also, I republished chapter 6 (again) because I had another idea so if you would look at the footnotes that would be great!

re: you're welcome! i'm doing good i guess... just wasting time instead of doing what i planned so that's great... as my message board proclaimed. dex is good. i think he's weirded out by the whole concept of Santa's elves and Christmas in general. But he finds it pretty interesting also. I'm afraid he's gonna dress up as one of Santa's elves soon... I'm positive that he's working on some techy surprise for Christmas.
    hbu? how's peeta? how's life?

WOW. this is so cool. incredible.

• Jj101

I just read the other parts. Wow, I’m blown away. This is absolutely stunning. You are extremely talented and amazing with words.

• Future Pseudonym

I feel really dull now because I already put two comments on this piece as replies and it didn't occur to me that my name was in the msg board lmao

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: well as long as he's nice. If he's not--he's getting novels thrown at him. amen.

Re: Haha yep! The craziest part is that, to my knowledge, the song doesn't actually exist. My subconscious created it for the dream.

• Future Pseudonym

Holy shittake mushrooms, I remember exactly which part of the review you're talking about lmao. I don't think you understand just how happy I am to see that random comment I made realized :D

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: ohhhhooohohoho who's it?
    (im being nosy I'll shut up now XD)

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: YAAAY GINGERBREADDDDD
    I do not do crushes. no.

Re: It really was, even though it was super weird. Okay, I'll do my best to describe what I remember. Here's what I wrote in my notes app: I'm brushing my teeth with Shawn Mendes. He talks about his eco-friendly toothpaste called something-cream (soft-cream?), but I know only rich people can afford it. I watch the music video of his new song. I can't for the life of me remember the name of it, but it was one word or a poetically compounded word, and it was a great title. I was very moved by the song. I can't remember all of it, but it was powerful to me. *insert an audio clip of me mumble-singing what I could remember of the chorus* In the music video, a girl was shown with a tiny sketch of angel wings edited onto her (bare) upper back. Then, the image is distorted a bit to show the angel wings much bigger. They were much more detailed than the first pair but still looked artistically sketched on. *insert a very sloppy sketch I did to represent what I saw*
    I'm glad you're doing well! I hope your dream wasn't scary hehe.

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: I told you! I stay up till midnight so im sleep deprived and somehow it turns out okay.. hahaha and yeah.. I kinda might have based the piece your crying about on someone... ha.... but GIVE ME SOME GINGERBREAG

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: aww thank you so much! you are amazing--dont let anyone tell you other wise
    NO I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH THERES THIS GUY WHO IM PRETTY SURE HATES ME AND NO I DO NOT HOW DARE YOU ASSUME THAT I AM DATING CEDRIC DIGGORY

• (sk)eyesofocher

WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    EDEN IS AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND EVERYTHINGGGG

• Future Pseudonym

Re: No problem my dude <3 I'm just pleased to have people to give shout-outs to tbh, haha

Re: Hey, Lark! I'm doing pretty well. I had the oddest dream last night, but I'm not complaining. I'd format it nicely and share it here, but it's a multimedia dream lol. It involves a sketch I made to capture something and a song that my subconscious created just for the dream. How're you? Do you remember any dreams from last night?

• Future Pseudonym

Re: Ayy, thanks! Congratulations, I have now followed you back and we are best friends <3