Sunflower~

She/Her
INTP-T
enneagram: 5w6
Writer
15
Ice cream aficionado
Joined April 2019

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” (Matthew 6:34)

Best TV show: Anne with an E or Murdoch mysteries (very different but I love them both)
Best Movie: Any period drama (Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Little Women, Jane Eyre) or Words on Bathroom Walls or Emperor's New Groove... I love literally every movie I have seen
Best Book: Hagenheim Series by Melanie Dickerson (sweet and wholesome romance... I love them!!)

Writer's Block *Look at footnotes*

3
You breathe in the dense, rich smell of the rain as it lightly patters your umbrella. Rain drips off the dark ivy that has engulfed the old brick buildings. Shallow puddles reflect the soft, warm glow of the lights in the bookstores. You walk along the narrow streets, the bitter yet welcoming smell of coffee draws you into a small, homely cafe. You run your hands over the old books until you find one, the pages browned and the cover worn with years gone by. You curl up on an armchair, gently sipping the warm coffee as you look out at the dark sky, rain slowly sliding down the large window at the front of the shop. You close your eyes and let the warm, placid feeling of contentment spread throughout your body. This is the wonderful place where all writers reside, writer's block
(I hope that putting a bit of my writing on top will stop admin from taking it down... probably not though) So as I have begun to be more active on here, I realized that it is really hard to say thank you to another writer or to just, like, talk, without having to go to one of their random pieces to comment and then go read their comments on your page... and it is really hard to give updates on your pieces/series because admin usually takes it down, so I have created this piece so that you guys can comment, promote your work and other's work, ask questions, or just talk ;) You can use this one, or you can create ur own if u want and put it on your message board or whatever... Have fun! (Just remember to be nice ;)

• December 12, 2020 - 10:24am (Now Viewing)

• Elizabeth Lewis

Thank you so much! That's so kind of you! Also your piece is amazing and it captures the coziness of warm coffee and a book on a rainy day. I loved reading it so much! The Bible verses in your writer's message are so encouraging! Thank you! Have an amazing day!

• beth r.

re: CONGRATS! you got four :)

• beth r.

amazing idea!
    re: since you wanted me to let you know :) https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/208324/version/429335

• doodleninja

this is such a clever idea! I got nothing to say right now XD, but uh...lovely little writing piece! :)