almost flora kane

my pen name is flora kane. i'm a slytherin, infp-t, christian, and generally insane. joined 3.30.2018.

~ will do reviews on request ~

currently hoping i don't lose anyone else.

oof, i really made this piece so quick for the footnotes. please tell me what you think! best wishes to you all.

and i wonder if it's good enough (footnotes!)

7
another idea flits by,
alight on a butterfly wing.
in my head, i let it fly away.
so stupid,
i think.
i can't write a romance
where nothing goes wrong.

and still, the thought remains,
that that is
the thing i want
in life, and
in story.

so, i'm working on a romance piece where nothing goes wrong. might put some conflict in there, but it's a very slight chance since that's not what i can handle at the moment. you'll notice that most of my recent writing is about crushes and love because that is what plagues my thoughts. what i need out of me, and so i turn to writing. 

i don't know if anyone would really like to read another piece like that, so if you could tell me either way, that'd be nice. love ya <3

Um yes 90% of the writing population here is hopeless romantics. So of course we want more. Yay for awesome romance pieces!

• The Sapphic Society

reply: gosh, that's very sweet of you! something about bittersweet pining just hits differently :) I'm glad I'm not the only one

awww, can't wait! i think it'll be great! you're writing always stuns me and so i can't wait to read more of your work. <3

• The Sapphic Society

hello! I love this so, so much. all of my writing about love is bitter and achey and never the romance one would actually want, so I empathize with you. once again, wonderful!

you are amazing, like izzywidgeon said :)) all of your writing is amazing! don't worry, most of my pieces are romantic too :)) i'd never get tired of your writing, no matter what genre it is!! :D i love it all. best of luck !!! <333

• xx carolina xx

dangit FLORA UR AMAZING U CAN DO ITTTTTT-