Sunflower~

She/Her
INTP-T
enneagram: 5w6
Writer
15
Ice cream aficionado
Joined April 2019

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” (Matthew 6:34)

Best TV show: Anne with an E or Murdoch mysteries (very different but I love them both)
Best Movie: Any period drama (Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Little Women, Jane Eyre) or Words on Bathroom Walls or Emperor's New Groove... I love literally every movie I have seen
Best Book: Hagenheim Series by Melanie Dickerson (sweet and wholesome romance... I love them!!)

Me in Threes *footnotes*

PROMPT: YOU in threes

5
Three Favorites:
  • Movie: Treasure Planet or Emperor's New Groove
  • Ice cream flavor: This little place in downtown Nashville sold red velvet ice cream and it was the best I've ever had
  • Song: Steady As She Goes by The Raconteurs or Electric Love by Børns (But my favorite song changes every day sooo...)

Three Things About Me That Very Few People Know:
  • I took Irish dance lessons for a little while when I was younger (I hardly remember it now)
  • I have jumped off of a 45-foot cliff nicknamed rocky (it's at a summer camp called Muskoka Bible Center in Canada) into water, and I was literally crying before I jumped because I was so scared, but I was glad I did it XD

Three Flaws:
  • As you can see from the ones above, I am very indecisive and couldn't pick any single favorite thing lol
  • I am super judgmental, but I'm working on it
  • I am very non-emotional (but I don't know if that's a flaw, per se) 

Three Beliefs I hold:
  • Jesus died for yours (and my) sins and he loves you very very much ;)
  • The earth is flat
  • The moon is made of cheese (therefore the moon landing is fake)
  • Disclaimer: the last two are fake, I don't actually believe them, but I tell people I do just cuz I think it's funny (also, I am not making fun or being rude to the people who believe that)
Three Qualities that make my life unusual:
  • I am an old soul (that doesn't necessarily make my life unusual, but I wanted to put that in there)
  • I have had two cute and amazing foster sisters and one adorable foster brother that were all between the ages of 4 and 6 (One girl and the boy got to go back to their parents and the other girl got adopted by another couple who didn't have kids) 
  • I am a Christian! (I know that doesn't make me singular but I wanted to put that in there too ;)

I hope you enjoyed reading about me haha ;) But I wanna know about you guys! So here is my little prompt for you: (You can pick and choose if you want)
  • Top 5 favorite ice cream flavors 
  • Top 5 favorite movies
  • Earliest or weirdest memory you have
  • Best dream you have ever had
  • Top 5 favorite songs 
  • What color the walls in your room are
  • Can you play the guitar (I'm curious cuz I'm learning how to play but its a very slow process haha) 

• journal.scribbles

It was nice to get to know you through this piece! To answer your prompt, my favorite songs (right now) are Her Morning Elegance by Oren Lavie, Two Punks in Love by bulow, She Waits for Me to Come Back Down by Donovan Woods, Trick to Happy by Bahamas, and Survivin' by Bastille.

re: thank you!! yes, I definitely agree about the difficulty of find each chapter, and I hope you're having an amazing day as well!!

• doodleninja

re: merry Christmas to you too! yeah, I'd love to hear your thoughts if you do end up listening to any of those :D

• AliMuscles04

Weirdest memory (can't believe it took me so long to figure this out): I got in trouble in Kindergarten for not being able to color inside the lines. Seriously. I was coloring in a little boy with a blue crayon, while my teacher and parents were talking. Part of me says I was crying too

• SamRose

To answer your prompt:
    Top 5 favorite ice cream flavors: Chocolate, fudge swirl, cookie dough, cookies and cream, caramel swirl.
    Top 5 favorite movies: Can I say my top 8? If so, all the Harry Potter movies.
    Earliest or weirdest memory you have: When I was like 8, I loved to spina around the room until I was super dizzy and my mom wouldn't join me because she was pregnant with my little sister. I actually wrote a short story about it.
    Best dream you have ever had: I actually don't remember. One I remember having that wasn't my favorite but was memorable was me flying on a broomstick being chased by witches because i was hoarding fruit snacks and my baby brother was in my backpack. I know, weird.
    Top 5 favorite songs: Um, Idk. I like folk songs and older songs like 'Blowin in the Wind'. I don't listen to a recording of it, I sing it to myself.
    What color the walls in your room are: Off-white.
    Can you play the guitar (I'm curious cuz I'm learning how to play but its a very slow process haha): I'm trying to learn. I am not good at all. I can't even play a song yet. :)

• Emmy Lou

This is cool, I'll write using your prompt and send you the link.

• doodleninja

props to you for actually jumping off that cliff (I totally would've cried then chickened out XD)
    hm let's see. my walls are light purple. i can kinda play the guitar. my favorite songs also change every other second, but as of now:
    "toxic thoughts" by faith marie
    "move along" by the all American rejects
    "kids in the dark" by all time low
    "king" by Lauren aquilina
    "green" by cavetown

• ANSON REYNOLDS

I LOVE THE EMPEROR'S NEW GROOVE! My sister's (I have 3 lil ones((one of which is adopted, so I can relate to the foster thing, which is super cool, btw))) and I quote it + the sequel allll the time. Legitimately, on any given day you can here us singing "help me to help you to help him" and then somebody will scream "name that movie!!" XD I will do this prompt + give you a link to it tmrw :))))