beth r.

... just your average, teenage writer

**UPDATE ON WTW COMMUNITY COLAB**
Alright! sO I was reading the WtW guidelines to make sure everything was fine for the collab. Well, eViDeNlY, it may not be. We all know the "no social posts" curse, ehem, I mean rule. Since this type of writing was going to be about other users, I'm afraid it would be deemed as social. As I said before, it may not because it would be in story form. bUt, I'm kinda on my ninth life on wtw (we stan suspensions- that was sarcastic) and don't wanna take any risks. Also, I really don't want the collab to be turned into a platform for cyberbullying (again, since it's about other users). I'll throw my croc at cyberbullies.
So. If one of ya'll still want to take this idea and run with it, *british candlestick from hermoine and the beast voice* be my guest.
Or, perhaps we can do a fictional story chain (not about wtw?)? If you're interested in that, lmk!
whew okay bye :)

mom **message board!!!!**

20
Teacher: Alright class, that's the Phhvidhdvbo2 theorem, any questions?
Me: Yeah, um, Mom-
My BFF: *sharp inhale*
My Brain: *sharp inhale*'
My Fbi agent: *sharp inhale*
My Kind of Social Anxiety: *sips chocolate milk* 

Me: Welp *moves to Canada*

Hahaa :P Also I just started learning about the Pythagorean Theory today. Is that what you're talking about here? Also lmao I call my teacher mum 0_0

• AstroWriter

Ok! about the fictional story! l like how no one even commented on the actualy piece of writeing lol ok i liked the humourjkul;fjk/xcv

• Just_A_Memory

xD YES!

Sleigh bells ring, and horse hooves click. Your magical ride awaits! To chapter seven we go, over the hills and through the beautiful, fresh laid snow <3

• Future Pseudonym

re: *le gasp* beth's friends think I'm funny! This is the day of days bois and girls
    Ah, the meme lost to the sands of the internet. Where it will go, nobody knows, but if I ever find a slightly sketchy URL in my comment sections from you, I'll know what's up (given that you haven't been hacked and it isn't a spam link your hacker sent to all your followers to sell some croutons)

• books4life

oh, well sad. :( i like the fictional story chain tho!! :)

• Future Pseudonym

Re: Someone thinks I'm funny? Maybe one day I'll start to think it's true lol. Uh, bout this, it might be possible to pass a fictional one off as a Choose Your Own Adventure prompt? Like, someone starts a story and leaves it on a cliffhanger that the next writer (and maybe whatever party is going in the comments? jury's still out) continues on, using the prompt and the collaboration thing to fend off the meanieheads in admin. Idk, could be a thing

• Sunflower~

We should all do a chain! that would be sooo much fun! I'm in if anybody wants to! lmk if u guys are doing one ;)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

And thank you for letting me know!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Haha!
    Ooh, yesss the chain thing DEFINITELY! That’s sad we can’t do the WtW one tho..........
    Re: thank you so much!!!!

• lochnessie

hey i would be interested in the collab definitely! i love the idea of making it about wtw so hopefully that's ok :)

• don't you see the starlight (#TS)

hahaha that message board was brilliant.
    re: yep, hp is comfort! and i'm def interested in the collab. i think the fictional story chain is a really good idea and will prob work and not get taken down.

• sci-Fi

hermione and the beast..... XD XD XD XD XD KUYDEGFKWQ:OIAYC

WAIT omg hermione and the beast lmaoooooooo i didn't catch that until i read the other comments XD excuse my half-asleep brain. Cool idea! I feel kinda bad bc i've been super busy lately and idk if I have the time/mental capacity to help out with whatever happens... what i'm saying is if it happens, I really really really want to read it, but i just don't know if i can write parts of it :( and yeah, please be careful! wouldn't want you to be suspended or taken down, you're such an important part of the community! all my love :) <3

• Rose A(hiatus)

sigh I guess it would count as a social post. unless...
    this is a stupid idea that will embarrass future rose, but what if we had everyone that wants to be in it or participate put like some sort of fictional name in their bio with like some sort of hashtag? idk.

• | rosi willard |

re: yeah, that seems fun. hmu when the update comes out!

• Rachaelgrace

Hahahaha this exact thing has happened to me. My teacher was like: I consider all my students my children. Lol

• | rosi willard |

HHHH
    HERMOINE AND THE BEAST HOW DID I NOT CATCH THAT FFF

that's truuuueee. lmk if you end up doing something. i think it would be fun to try a fictional story chain.
    also this piece -_- i feel ya

Ur right..... And Hermione and the Beast XD. Random thing, but there's actually a trailer to that on YouTube, A 'Beauty and the Beast' and 'Harry Potter' mashup.

I can't commit to anything right now, so don't count me in anything now......

• (sk)eyesofocher

HERMIONE AND THE BEAST IM DYING IT TOOK ME LIKE TEN MINUTES

• Sunflower~

A story chain is a really good idea! How would it work though?

• | rosi willard |

hhhhhhhh-
    i like this collab idea - but "user fiction" (or like collabs with actual users in them) isn't allowed.

• I killed Rudolph

Outch, can't go back now.