Rohan’s Defender

15
[ChildOfGod]
BTS ARMY with a double bias <3
*joined in July 2020*

Hi, everyone! So this is a republishing. But.... *drumroll* I have decided to make this into a little series! I got the inspiration to look at my writing in different perspectives from an amazing peer review by Future Pseudonym! So I will be posting a few of these that are similar forms of the poem from different perspectives. Just check the message box of the piece to see what the perspective is! I hope you all like it! Thank you so much to Future Pseudonym!! Have a great day everyone!!

This is a romantic perspective, the speaker/writer being the girl. This one I wrote first, with inspiration from my own feelings.

A Dream of Your Company- Part 1 (Message Board!)

17
Darling, tell me your heartache 
I will sit, frozen
Beneath the tender willow 
And velvet purple sky
Just to hear your soft voice
Confiding in my company
I will never press a finger to your lips
Or tell you I must go ‘ere falls
The morning dew
Just tell me of your feelings and I 
Will listen, silent and gentle as the 
Break of dawn

Hi, all! How’s everyone? 

1

• books4life

this is soooo amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) i'm like in love with your beautiful writing. your fiction is SOOO AMAZING and then you come up with something this delicate but vivid poetry--dang you got range!! :)

• katnissromanoff

Re: I would also love to talk about it after I finish too!!! I get on winter break in a couple of days and I expect to do a LOT of reading then :):) Also, how did I just notice your Katniss quote in your message board??!! I love it!!!!!!

• katnissromanoff

Re: So I'm on page 70 (not that far in....) when Lucy is singing at the zoo after they had sandwiches lol. Yeah, I really like Sejanus too I think that even though he lives in the Capital, he still knows he from the districts and is less selfish than the others (at least at the part that I'm at). And I'm glad you like my quote!!!!! I was watching the movie and I was inspired to put that quote in my bio haha

• ANSON REYNOLDS

"velvet purple sky." "I will never press a finger to your lips"
    AGH SO GOOD!!!! imma go read the rest of them :)

• katnissromanoff

Re: I would have to say, even though I think it's sorta terrible, Coriolanus is my favorite character! Though Lucy Gray is an extremely close second, maybe they're even tied. Who's your favorite character??!

• katnissromanoff

Re: Hey! I'm so glad you liked my comment :) I've been doing really well, how about you? I finally started The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes and I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! I don't think it's as good as the originals, but I still really enjoy it. Have you read it? I also watched the first movie again lol.

• Rose A(hiatus)

okay wow. I'm awestruck. can't wait to read the rest. I agree with Lindy and Fantasy Otter.
    re: as bad as that almost was for you, I'm glad someone can relate. My little brother is the worst. He will literally be like "oh yeah. Rose has A LOT OF BOYFRIENDS!" and start naming the most random people. "Donald Trump... Joe Biden... Justin Bieber... Cooper..." and so on.

wow

• katnissromanoff

Wow. This is actually amazing. Seriously, I'm stunned right now. So beautiful and spectacular job, as always :):)

• Future Pseudonym

*checks* yep, still a great piece

lol yesss I AGREE WITH LINDY EDEN IS A MIRACULOUS PERSON AND DESERVES ALLLLL THE LOOOOOOOVE XD and this poem is beeautifull..

• (sk)eyesofocher

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow! OMG this is so gooooood!
    EDEN IS A MIRACULOUS PERSON AND DESERVES ALLLLL THE LOOOOOVEEEEEEEE

• mindfruit

wow....I'm speechless. those last three lines "Just tell me of your feelings and I/Will listen, silent and gentle as the/Break of dawn " are pure perfection

Re: Oh sorry! I gtg; I'm exhausted and my fam is gonna be watching a TV show soon I think.

Re: Yeah, I did! Wanna talk on the chat the other other place?

• ChimChim_1

Re: no problem, Congrats!! XDDD

• Nikki

Re: Thank you for all the lovely names of books you gave me! i will totally try and read them all! That Hunger Games sequel sounds really good :) i will be sure to check that up.
    So... i see that you're home schooled! Whoaaa! know that this is the worst segue in the history of all segues but i would love to hear more about that. i never got to do something as cool as. :(
    Anyways... sending love <3

• ChimChim_1

Re: If you like BTS and their music yes you are ARMY XD That means you stan BTS :3 YAY!! ARMY

• ChimChim_1

Btw thx for your lovely comment.

• ChimChim_1

Re: NO their songs do not have bad language like that their they even made an album called ¨love your self¨ Their name BTS stands for is Beyond the scene and Rm's name stands for Real me. If you need any more info just ask I'm glad I could help:3

• ChimChim_1

Re: No problem, Yes there are no girls in the group, It's really hard picking their best songs but if I had to pick Dynamite, Dna, Pied piper, Tear, Ugh, Blackswan, On and Run many more but I'm not going all in XD Their names are J-Hope, Jimin, V, JungKook, Jin Rm. Suga. If you would like to know their real names please tell me, I am more than happy to explain to you, and btw Rm is the leader. Let me know if you need more info also there is a site called K profiles and you can just look up BTS on their for more info :3

Re- No not really I haven't got my Licence yet but I'm almost there. Omg don't be! Shhh it's a secret haha! :)

Oh my gosh EDEN this is stunning!!!!

• ~madeline~

This is SOOO gorgeous Eden!!!!!!! The imagery... *Chefs kiss* i cannottttt... I love it so much!!!

• beth r.

gorgeous imagery! and OMIGOD 180 EDENNNNN THATS INSANEEEE
    eXcUsE my fan girling
    re: lol your comments are the sweetest :)