Sunflower~

She/Her
INTP-T
enneagram: 5w6
Writer
15
Ice cream aficionado
Joined April 2019

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” (Matthew 6:34)

Best TV show: Anne with an E or Murdoch mysteries (very different but I love them both)
Best Movie: Any period drama (Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Little Women, Jane Eyre) or Words on Bathroom Walls or Emperor's New Groove... I love literally every movie I have seen
Best Book: Hagenheim Series by Melanie Dickerson (sweet and wholesome romance... I love them!!)

Lonley

6
You know me. I am that little ornament that always sits at the bottom of the box. You never put me on the tree, ashamed of what people might think. I remember that year in first grade when you made me, you tried so hard, your tongue sticking out and frowning in concentration as you painted me in sparkly green paint. You took me everywhere that year, you showed me to all of your friends, proud of what you had made. But now, you forget I exist. Sure, I might be a little beat up from when you moved away from home, but you kept me. Why did you keep me if you were never going to put me on the tree? This year, your little sister has her own little tree in her room. You finally take me out of the box, and she looks in awe at how shimmery my paint is. That's what you used to love about me, but now, I have been passed on to someone else. That's okay though because she has put me at the very top of her tree.
I am going to pretend that I wrote this as a metaphor on purpose ;)
(Also thanks to sese for the review ;)
Merry Christmas!!

• Sanjana Sunilkumar

HEYYYYYYY!!! I LOVE YOUR MESSAGE BOX XD!

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

This piece is so beautiful. It is heartbreaking but also feels like new beginnings. The last sentence was amazing. :)
    Re: Thank you for your comment. I think that it does have a vibe that is different from the other pieces. It might be the glass floors. I also think my writing just needs to be dark *yells at brain*: FOR SOME REASON!!! :3 idk.

• journal.scribbles

re: Ohhh okay, sorry for assuming you didn't know! And thank you for being so gracious about it. That definitely makes sense, I might actually start commenting on my own pieces too. YES I wish there could be a designated piece for comments, but the admins would probably just take it down. :( Happy holidays to you too!

• journal.scribbles

Aw, this piece is so sweet, whether it's a metaphor or not. Merry Christmas to you too!! (okay maybe my earlier comment wasn't as long as I thought it was, oops)

• journal.scribbles

Re: Lol I joined in 2018 and forgot about it until winter of 2019. Yes, it definitely is great that there are so many new members. And don't worry about the length of your comment!! That probably saved me from having to answer a bunch of questions, so thank you so much. Also I noticed that you put my username in your message box - thank you!!! That really means a lot to me. (this comment is pretty long lol, sorry about that)