sci-Fi

call me Fi :)
Black and LGBTQ+ Lives Matter
Feminist
~pink~purple~blue~
she/they
Aries INFP-A Fangirl ;D

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 210!!! <3

Community Ambassador Alumni :D

PLEASE give book recs in comments!
Currently reading: Circe

irl bsfs with that one rat from ratatoullie
go say hi to my library buddies mirkat BirdOfPrey SunV and lochnessie!

Fantasy Facts about Fi: Gryffindor Hunter of Artemis Downworld-Warlock Daughter of Apollo Daurudite Nightwing District 7

Percabeth Solangelo Fierrochase Jily Malec Snowbaz Sukka Patrocilles Wolfstar Firstprince Shirbert Spierfield Kanej

ok I'll stop talking about myself now ;-;

I seriously just opened WtW and did a happy dance (FOOTNOTES!!!!!)

22
I have one question for you, my friends:
How?

How could you make a basic girl from mid-west Texas dance around her room on a Monday night?

How could anyone like this teenage girl's creations?

How could people thousands of miles away from her make her feel so at home, so full of joy?

How could a website she just joined and forgot about one day, only returning to it one random day after, make her so inexplicably happy?

How could you have the audacity to make me feel this way?
I--
uhm.
I have 150 followers.

I have so many thank-yous, but unfortunately I can only say a few :_(

mirkat: Hey dem sis! Thank you for always being so kind and supportive and the amazing human being that you are. Your writing is mind-blowing eery time (I seriously don't understand how u do it). Keep doing exactly what you're doing. 

SunV: You are literally an incredible writer. I've reviewed a few of your pieces, read so many more, and you just have this way... I don't even know how to describe it. I love talking with you and I hope you become a CA one day! Rooting for you <3

lochnessie: Hey dem sister! Ness, you are awesome. Everything about you, from hitting a boy in the head with a ukulele, to sending a "good luck", on American election night, to someone you don't know living thousands of miles away. I really love "seeing you around".

mindfruitTula.Stherisingwriterseaomelette, and mooncake: Weird that I'm writing this right as our term is ending... now I'm sad. It goes without saying that you guys are all incredible. I hope we stay friends after this weekend. Either way, I'm gonna miss you guys. 

that one kid from the grinch: oh, my best friend. You idiot, you know I wouldn't be the adequate writer I am today without ur help, right? Mhm. Love u <3

Other quick mentions:
ava09 (angels, auroras and sad prose #holidayvibes): My fellow ruler ;)
wreathwriter (#holidayvibes)" My 150th follower
BirdofPrey: The third dem sis :D
ambedo & sugar cookies (#holidayvibes): U know why :)

okay my footnotes are way longer than my actual piece now XD gonna sign off. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

• December 8, 2020 - 8:54am (Now Viewing)

Re: Aw tysm!!

• beth r.

re: glad you'd be interested in a collab! I put some details in this piece: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/207975/version/428562
    Stay tuned for more details to come on a potential story chain!

• Halopoet

Re: thankyou so much and congrats on 150.

• beth r.

re: i thought it means like only friends but I googled it and it doesn't so i fixed it smh XD

• beth r.

re: hehehe

Hey Fi! This might sound weird, but d'you wanna be WtW lunch buddies?

• batman_is_a_cracker

Re: Yeppers

• beth r.

re: aw :)

Congrats!!! Ahh so happy for you, and im looking forward to reading more (better than adequate) writing from you in the future!!! :)

AHHHH CONGRATS MY DEAR tysm for the shoutout!!!
    re: and i really appreciate your feedback. i vlaue your opinion a lot

• Rose A(hiatus)

Congrats congrats congrats! So happy for you. Your work is amazing and you've always been so nice to me. Congrats on 150, you deserve those and way more! :)
    Also, you're from Texas? I guess we're state neighbors.

• Starlitskies

Congratulations! Your writing is brilliant and you're such a sweet person! You make sure to help out everyone! You definitely deserve each and every one of those followers! <3

ahhhhhhh dude!!! I"M SO PROUD OF YOU!!! 150 is such a huge milestone, omggggg!!!!! your writing has grown so so so much, and i'm so glad i've been able to be a part of your journey :))) here's to many many more followers and pieces and comments and likes :D congrats!! :))))

• The Inky Writer

Congrats! This piece made me so happy for you. Thank you for sharing your joy :)

• Chacko_Stephen

Haha, that's one way of putting it. Congrats!

congrats of u lations, fi! i am so happy for u and i hope you keep writing and being and doing your thing! and um excuse me, but you now have 151 followers! haha! thank u for ur thank u! and wow, all of your ca terms are coming to an end?! woah... well nice work! maybe I'll become a ca latr down the road. <3<3<3

• Just_A_Memory

Congratulations!! I'm so happy to be one of them! This is a huge milestone! <3

• beth r.

ahhhh congrats!

• ANSON REYNOLDS

congratulations!!!!! also, I love your message to readers XD when I saw sandwing I died. HOW DID I FORGET ABOUT THAT SERIES??? AND MORE IMPORTANTLY QUIBLI?? I was definitely not obsessed with him for a little bit....... also, you said book rec. I am here with one of my new favorites (not even kidding its fantabulous) In Other Lands by Sarah Rees Brennan. It was fantastic and the writing was so good and there's diverse romantic relationships without it feeling like the author just needed to say "oh yeah, I have an lgbtq+ character" and if I keep going I'm gonna rant but point is. It was the second best book I've read all year. (first being Catcher in the Rye. which also blew my mind, but that's beside the point.) Anywho, CONGRATULATIONS!

• xx carolina xx

yeeeee -
    you did it!

• seaomelette

Congratulations, Fi!! You're an amazing writer and reviewer, and you definitely deserve this 1000%. It's been such a fun term, and I'll be sure to keep in touch ^-^

Now, I must continue:

You're writing is spectacular, and I love reading it. I didn't know you before you were a community ambassador, but I'm glad I found you when I did! *chef's kiss*

And you're reviews are so helpful!

Thank you for the shoutout!

Keep writing! <3

Now, I must go back to class :)

• Jasmine khawar

Congratulations!!! So happy for you :)

FBAEIUVAEBOIBEAFV (Excuse my language)

150!!!! Congratulations! You deserve it, you're an amazing writer; Community Ambassador; and such a wonderful person!

I'm in class, so will come back later to write more

Tata!

• rwong

OMYGOSH CONGRATS!!!!! you deserve every single one!! <3 <3

• batman_is_a_cracker

*LE GASSPPP* YOU'RE ALSO FROM TEXAS??!?!?!

• mindfruit

CONGRATS SCI-FI! ~blows noisemaker, pops party popper, and other shenanigans~ You deserve every follower, and I'm so glad we're CAs together! Your writing is always so interesting and powerful, and I too hope that we can stay friends after the term is over. thanks for the shoutout :)

• doodleninja

aw congratsssss!!! I always love seeing you around wtw, you're a fun presence around here :D