Cosmogyral

i never wanted aottsisfts to be romantic

an ode to the stars i stole from the sky

11
THIS IS A COLLECTION OF SHORT POEMS UNDER A SINGLE TITLE

LXI. you ask what i am,
you say 'wanderer' is not enough,
and 'nomad' is a delusion of what i wish to be.
       i call you a bitter fool.
but still, i humor you;
i know where the stars have been,
and i know where next they will go.
        that is all that i am.

What did you think when you read that? What did you feel? Even if it was the most unintelligible scene or incomprehensible nonsense, tell me, please. I'd like to know.
I find this one...interesting. I'd really love to read imagery on this.

• ???

this is ... idk what to type

• Rose A

okay wow! This is one of my favorites so far!! I see a wandering shadow making their way through this hallway with infinite rooms and destinations. idk

• ANSON REYNOLDS

agghh[ni[ubcrdhhhhh what is this? oh wait, I know, it's awesome. yeah. way to go. :)
    i know where the stars have been,
    and i know where next they will go.
    that was def my favorite part because it felt so resolute and like, this girl had studied, and waited, and she had kinda poured her soul into this ad she knew where she wanted to go, and she's going to get there and rearrange the cosmos.
    that's what that made me feel. great job :)

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Love this!!! :) I think of a desert nomad draped in black fabrics leading a camel. There are sand dunes everywhere. The stars are the leading the way. People on phones and tech laugh and call this desert wanderer a fool. But he and his camel keep walking until the bitter end.
    You're an amazing writer!!! :)

• Rachaelgrace (hiatus) :)

I love this one! You are so good at these!

woahhhh i love this idea! as for imagery, what comes to mind is a figure wearing a light backpack and who has a walking stick standing somewhere, where it's kinda flat so you can see for miles, and the sky is huge with thousands of stars. and i imagine that they're talking to another person, someone who wears fancy clothing and looks as if they've stepped out of a movie or magazine but their head is facing the ground-- they can't look up and see the stars. that person, the fancy one, is bitter and only sees bad things, hate, but the other person, the simple one, is smiling even though they're being insulted--because they know the stars.
    ...
    okay yeah lol that was my weird image, but this is super cool!! it's a little less vague than your others--and i think that's a good thing in this one! :) i really liked this one!!! :)

• I killed Rudolph

THE STARS WILL GO INTO THE SKYYYYYY! ((Joking! It's good, it's mood is deep. You can kinda write anything random for poetry, and people love it :)