First Name Last Name

||she/them or whatever||
||16 (almost 17)||
||my writing style is run-on sentences and too many commas||
||simmering rage is what i am||
||but in the end, we all burn out like cigarettes||

yall are nice
im stayn here
WHY IS EVERYONE SO YOUNGGG (AND SO TALENTEDD)

u h h prepare yourself for me spamming weird writing a lot

bro-rder! bro-rder in the court!
so first a guy named spider got wacked

weird info things :3
ravenclaw, dumb biotch, @ss and Arson Inc, Clone high, Umbrella academy, IDKHBTFM, sherlock holmes, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, penelope scott, gay af, b r o k e, a lgbtia podcast in the works, a book also in the works, worm on a string, finger guns and flannels

i joined uh dec 2nd 2020 so thats cool
im back after a short little break from writing!

Please check out my work called "Noris" Im very proud of it!!

airplane

5
She stared out of the window and she realized how small she was, really, in the scheme of things and she started to panic, why do we let ourselves be placated by such simple entertainments such as food and wine, why are we becoming mindless sheep being herded by unseen overlords shielded in smoke, why-

Her thought was cut off by the stewardess asking,
"Is everything alright miss?"

She wanted to scream every thought in her head and tear her hair out, she wanted the woman in a conspicuous yet eye-pleasing uniform to understand exactly what she was feeling.
But instead, she just said quietly,
"I'm fine, thank you."

The stewardess said nothing more and lightly tossed her some small snack wrapped in plastic that would probably end up in some landfill somewhere-

Again, her thought was cut off, but this time by the squeak of the cart that the stewardess methodically rolled down the aisle.
Her train of thought now completely lost, she looked down at the small package in her lap and began to open it, not really paying attention to the action of pulling the plastic apart or paying attention to anything at all.

The things inside the package were in fact, pretzels, and as she began to eat she found they were as stale and flavorless as her own life.

Below on the ground, a single person watches the plane fly across the sky.

airplane goes nyoom
this has been in my waiting list to write for a very very very long time haha 
so tada

Wow! I can’t even describe how amazing this was! It was just so cool and I love how you touched on all this stuff like how insignificant we are and the stupidness of plastic in such few words. And the ending was just wow! Amazing! and you fit dialogue in there so it wasn’t boring either! I loved that!