Anne Blackwood

16
Poet
Singer
Theatre kid
Twin
Disabled (chronically ill)
Suspected autistic
ADHD
Highly Sensitive Person
XXFJ, Melancholic-Sanguine, ambivert

Joined 1/16/20

Don't judge XD

Also, feel free to comment or write a piece about your dream winter ball. I know it's similar to the dream prom trend that went around a while back, but it's really fun to think up, and it may even inspire a poem or longer prose piece. This was inspired by something Rohan's Defender's younger sister thought up.

To get an idea of the essence of and some details for my dream gown, you can look at Andrea & Leo's Midnight Dream sweetheart ball gown and their Galina gown. (Note: My gradient would be softer than the Starry Sky ombre)

My Perfect Christmas Eve Ball (message board)

23

Andrea & Leo join forces with Cinna to create my look; an off-the-shoulder couture gown in a deep blue gradient with a few layers of tulle forming the ankle-length skirt. On each layer are silver sparkles scattered about to create a starry effect. In my hair and on my neck and shoulders is shimmery body spray, and I'm wearing a silver and sapphire heart pendant. To finish off the look, I have silver sandals with a 2-inch block heel, but I'll probably take those off eventually for ease when dancing.
    I glide (okay, stumble) into a massive, candlelit ballroom filled with fairy lights and elegant, Christmas-themed decorations. Holiday tunes both new and old are played by a live band on a stage, and the sound of laughter can be heard above the music.
    I am soon joined by friends from all over the world, both fictional and real. We exchange stories of our adventures as we gorge ourselves on all sorts of delicious treats. When the first slow song plays, C approaches me and asks me to dance. Once we get over the initial awkwardness, it's quite fun. He leads me back to our friends, and all of us dance for hours, stopping only when we feel dizzy with exhaustion and glee.
    Finally, we all pile into silver carriages pulled by teams of beautiful Friesan horses. The jingling of bells fills the crisp night air as each of us is dropped off at our homes. I rush into my house and begin gushing to my family about what a wonderful time I've had, and Alex laughs and tells me about his exciting night with his friends. We settle in for the night and sleep soundly, reliving it all in our dreams.
Andrea & Leo is a fashion brand or something (idk much lol) that I stumbled upon. Every one of their couture gowns would make you feel like a fairy princess. Cinna is Katniss's (Katniss'?) designer/stylist in The Hunger Games.

• December 7, 2020 - 12:34am (Now Viewing)

• ANSON REYNOLDS

Omgosh AAHHHHHHGGGG. This is great <3 I saw Cinna and my heart was like yes yes yessity yes. Also, good luck with C, whoever that is! Hope it eventually works out perfectlyyyyy XD ;) Next thing I write is going to be my winter ball....you are SO invited btw :)

• Starlitskies

Oh that's gotta suck, but yeah, the heart wants what it wants. C sounds nice though. Maybe it will work out, who knows? Not right now, but maybe later. Maybe you'll finish college one day and go to a Christmas Eve Ball dressed in Andrea and Leo, and guess who's there?!?!? C!!! Maybe that'll be five years from now, maybe ten, maybe I'm realising that I should stop now. Haha, I'm sorry. I really don't know what to say. I have zero experience with relationships. If at any point I do give you relationship advice, I'm warning you, ignore it at all costs! I'm prolly pretending to know stuff, and basing everything off rom-coms. XD Also, I might just go and ask lochnessie. :D
    P.S. - Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: thank you so much!!! Your comment made my day! :)

Re: i'm definitely okay, but quarantine has side effects ya know...and we're gonna be stuck for awhile still.. :/

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: sorry, I had to eat dinner! Okay, have fun! I’ll talk soon!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: cool! I would, but mine isn’t working really well for some reason..... some of my messages don’t go through, and the phone was really slow when I tried to log in......

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Hey! What up, Anne? Did you enjoy the show (did you say it was a musical?) last night?

replying: the-isa is most emphasized on.buterr this is so hard..i feel like the whole things is kind of a balanced emphasis,if that makes sense

replying: haha thanks! um you pronounce it the same way you would pronounce the name "Lisa" but then obviously replace the "L" with"An". if that makes sense. i know its such a lame name,but it is what it is

replying: MWAHAHAH im actually not Anisa or a poet,this is all my master plan,im a spy trying to get your personal information mwahaha
    lol no,kidding.i honestly was just trying to find a word and then banana peel came into my head because it rhymes with deal,and i thought it was funny so i wrote it (lol ngl im pretty proud of it) *hair flips*. haha no,i wish i was psychic

• Rose A

OKay, first off... wow. The dresses are absolutely stunning as well as the imagery. Beautiful! This sounds like so much fun! If I went to a ball like this, I'd probably wear a black gown with elegant floral patterns and lace. And let me just say, I love fairy lights. Led strip lights are overrated compared to fairy lights.

"2.5. That sounded weird but whatever." first of all,2.5??? i smiled when i read that.OH MY GOSH YOURE SO CUTE I CANT TAKE IT.YOURE LIKE THE SWEETEST PERSON EVER.IF SOMEONE EVER HURTS MY ANNE—come tell me and i will deal with the banana peel

• doodleninja

re: thank you! Don't worry, we'll die together (hopefully a while from now tho) :D <3

• nopenopenope

re: i think so.

wait..did i tell you i have a fraternal twin brother, too?

• pyrrhic

re: i have dark hair, too, so yes i did have to bleach it... i'm not gonna lie that was the most nerve wracking part. it did turn out great though! i say if you want to do it, just do it :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: thank you so much!!! That means so so much to me (more than you know; your writing is phenomenal)!! How are you, Blue?

• rainydayz

you’re pieces never disappoint. love it!

• doodleninja

re: thank you so much! wow, washing each individual egg really takes it a step further XD

• Rachaelgrace

Oh my goodness! The descriptions in this are amazing! Great job :)

Wow this is beautiful! AND OMGOSH their dresses are gorgeous! (Andrea & Leo)

Re: Aw tysm! Yep it was, but it was also very special. Ppl aren't actually allowed to climb it anymore, so I'm glad I got to.

I know I probably already commented on this on the other site, but it's beautiful!!! The dress description especially.
    Re: lol, thanks. Most people wouldn't know when they meet me cause I tend to keep my opinions rather hush-hush until I can gauge their likely responses (specially on here, heh heh).

• mindfruit (semi-active)

Re: Yep, Yule Ball is from Harry Potter. Also, may I ask why you're not allowed to read the series? You've piqued my curiosity heheh. And I wouldn't ever judge that. You're free to like whoever you want (and I've had crushes on older and younger people too). Anyways, thanks for filling me in on him!

• Just_A_Memory

This sounds awesome!! OoO Imma go write one now.

• Starlitskies

Okay I had to google this dress, and I must say, your words do it justice! It's so gorgeous! Who is C btw? There's a lot of talk about him. I remember seeing a comment on one of your pieces and I think lochnessie made sure to comment every guy's name under the sun, that starts with the letter C! XD I bet she got it right though! I mean she had to.
    Re: Thank you soooo much for your comment on my piece! It really made my day! <3

Omg i love this! Aww Cinna <3

• nopenopenope

re: oh crap! I didn’t think of that- thanks

• nopenopenope

Re: totally dude take your time

• nopenopenope

re: of course! also, i’ve posted a few more chapters of Gold if you wanna take a look, lol. I know how much you liked it!

• nopenopenope

OMG ANNE I JUST SEARCHED UP A PICTURE OF THAT BALLGOWN AND GASPED ITS SO PRETTY ~

can I use this as a prompt? this seems really fun!

replying: ughh i know,its so annoying.yes i pomise i will come up to you. ah i really hope God helps us meet<3<3<3

*town

replying: i kust realised that i know what you look like but you dont know what i look like.so like when im overseas(im studying overseas) i might see you but what if i get too shy and nervous and then have no time to say hello and then i leave and then it haunts me for the rest of my life? or what if i see you and then we see eachother and then we act awkward? or what if we are like in the same town and we like pass eachother and then dont see eachother:( or what if i dont see you but you see me but you dont know its me? ughh i wish we lived in the same time

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: :)

replying: oh yes oh yes anne.indeed we are,and proud thereof *sticks finger passionately up into the air* wait now im going to go read that poem mwahahaha

replying: but honestly life is so much more enjpyable when you see it as art or turn it into art or see it as a movieeee

replying: no, stop anne,dont present me with such dissappointment and misery.we shall hope our whole lives to meet and we might *says with hand on forehead in damsel in distress manner*
    oh my gosh ikr,i romantisize everything.sometimes if i cry on my bed over a boy,and think oh he will never like me blah blah blah and then i feel a tear on my cheek and be like wait this is so pretty and romantic and then i go get my book to write.haha there was something i wanted to say but i forgot..

• (sk)eyesofocher

this is gorgeous like wow and Cinna? If he did ANYTHING you'd look amazing. And I ship you and C too. Just saying.

replying: aw sorry about that annie,but like its not that bad! also it sounds like something out of a movie,like lead roles?! perfect lovestory who?.its kinda like a sweet romantic sadness.besides you never know whats gonna happen next;);)
    aww haha im glad he liked it:)<3

ahh cinna! i love the hunger games..
    "I glide (okay, stumble)" HAHHA i love the "glide"
    this is so sweet,and aww you and c girll i ship it haha
    im wondering,i know hes in college but are you guys still friends?or talk?
    awww its been such a long time that ive heard from my other triplet,i have this sweet,soft little spot in my heart for alex even though ive never spoken to let alone talked to him.he doesnt know it,but ge is part of my ihavenevermetyoubutyoureinmyheart family tree lolll

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: yay! Thank you!! I’ll be there! And oh, lol, I imagined you and the description of your outfit. :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Absolutely stunning! Love this! you are so gorgeous! And can I comeeee?!?

• Livsnjutare

That sounds so fun! Also, the way you described your dress is beautiful, I'd totally wear it! But, it would probably look much better on you! Love this piece!

• Dmoral

reply:
    glad to be accepted !!! ;)
    and girl, if you wanna do one---do one! don't let my angsty late night pieces discourage u lol. whatever you write, i'm sure will be great. best wishes BW !! ~

• mindfruit (semi-active)

Wow, sounds awesome! Give me yule-ball-combined-with-Hunger-Games-Opening-Ceremony vibes :) Also, I think I've seen you reference him a few times, but never got around to ask you, who is C?