sci-Fi

call me Fi :)
Black and LGBTQ+ Lives Matter
Feminist
~pink~purple~blue~
she/they
Aries INFP-A Fangirl ;D

woah i just found this in my drafts....i wrote it like a month ago and never published it? idk

Repost: I guess I'm making this a prompt?? Turn your Spotify Wrapped into a story

Spotify Wrapped | Prompt?

12
I grabbed a party favor from the table. It was a little plastic kazoo that you're now playing a soft melody on. Who knew you could make the world's funniest instrument sound so peaceful?

We came up here to Hideaway, to get away from the awful party. My mother said we would be allowed to leave when the party's over, but we simply couldn't last. We came up here to grab some fleeting peace and quiet, to gaze at the stars, but really I'm just staring into your ocean eyes

Ever since I met you I've wanted Something Just Like This. I've wanted a quiet moment with you for so long, where I might tell you that i wanna be your girlfriend. But now, in the moment, I just wish we could stay up here for A Thousand Years

It's finally fall, the glorious Sweater Weather time. Last night I woke up from a Nightmare, but I was okay because I was wearing the sweater you lent me. How do I say that? How do I make it sound Natural? How do I make sure I'll have Nothing to Regret?  This makes no sense. My mind is going in Circles, my brain is praying "Don't Give Up On Me, please". I'm so terrified that you'll hate me and I'll have to bury a friend again. 

Please, I don't know if you feel like that, but I do. I'm Yours. And if you don't, please don't leave me. I just want to sit with you up here, Counting Stars forever. 

All the bolded words are from my Spotify Top Songs 2020 playlist. This year, it seems, I was feeling alternately super emo and incredibly sappy. Which is understandable I guess?

Also someone please explain where this crazy love story came from???

• The Ravenclaw Dragon

This is so beautiful and sentimental. And yet, it's still funny, how you managed to get the songs into this piece. I may try this later!

Re: Aw thanks! I wanted to put up a recent photo of me, but my mom said no, but she agreed to an older one.

Also, it's officially 2021 in India! Happy new year!

Hey Fi! I just wanted to wish you a very happy new year! It hasn't been the best year, and high chances are next year is going to be just as bad, but still, I just want to wish you!

• ava09 (sorta back)

i LOVE this piece. might try it myself XD (if i get the motivation tho haha). you've got absolutely amazing taste (sweater weather for life ;) ) - i listen to almost all of those songs too i think. simply brilliant.
    replying: thank you so much love. <3 i'm sorry you've had to go through something similar as well.

• Blue Jay

I love this idea! You inspired me to create my own. It's a really cool piece.

Re: I love Grace's older songs, but not a big fan of her newer album, Letters. I think I just prefer a certain style of songs to others....

Also, if you want to see what I thought of the one-liner I posted, I just reposted it with my interpretation!

i love this
    shhh, i'm incognito
    this was brilliant
    cool musical taste even if i only know like half these songs... have heard of many but i only know a few. i'm yours by jason mraz? i do love that song. perfect.
    i don't use spotify, but my amazon and youtube is mostly littered with taylor swift, country, worship, bastille, indie, alt, and some random songs thrown in plus some old time rock and roll and smooth jazz

Your taste rocks.

Also, is Hideaway the 'Grace Vanderwaal' one? Of yes, please please talk to me about her!

Can I do something like this? I'm not writing anything new until January, but I would love to one of these then!

• AJ - Izzy

This is, wow, genius?? What a great way to share your music taste; this is so interesting, ah, I love it, and I have very similar music on mine as well!!

• crystalline•galaxies

sweater weather, haha! and i wanna be your girlfriend too?? i love your music taste.

• A blind (young) man

Great idea, I want to try this...

• Caleb Urlacher

this is a really smart idea tho. wish i could see mine

• Caleb Urlacher

so basically a billie fan xd
    sweater weather tho that's some taste