Busssy.Beee

Californian
Gemini
*Joined 5/21/20*
A must-read piece: (by.amelia.)
always open to chat
the youngest group of wtw (thirteen)

Was learning about Chinese traditions, thus the pfp :)
NEWS!! Just_A_Memory and I are working on collab, feel free to take a look! If you want to start reading, but don't want to scroll through the written parts, tell us! We'll try to get you caught up!!

How Dare You Forget Me After All I've Done For You

22
when you were born, we were almost the same size
you would wrap your little hand around mine, and we would be side-by-side
I watched as you cry at night, and sleep soundly in the day
it was like you were nocturnal
"I love you"

when you were in elementary, you were a lot bigger than me
you would cry into my same old Cali shirt, saying that you hadn't have any friends but me
I listened to all your stories and shared all your happiness
we were the best of friends
"I love you"

when you were in middle, you left me by the bedside
you would hug me once in a while, smiling as I smiled my same old smile back
I watched as you invited your besties over and giggled on your phones
I sighed, watching you grow up
"I love you"

when you were in high, you ignored me on the cold floor
you left me alone by myself, studying as I watched from below
I begged for your eyes, but your eyes begged for someone else
it was like I never existed
"You forgot about me..."

Here, I am talking in the pov of my teddy bear! this piece was inspired by a prompt by happygiggles!! Be sure to check it out!! I did the teddy bear prompt, feel free to try too. :) hope you enjoyed lol.

• Wisp

Replying: I'm actually on a block schedule, so on Mondays and Thursdays I get off at 1:00 while on Tuesdays and Fridays I get off at 2:50. So it works out haha. The only downside is that each class is 80 minutes long, so if you don't enjoy the class it tends to be a drag.
    Yeah my enamel is the same way. It's there, and you know it, but that doesn't mean you want it getting worse. One time I had a sip of tea and it just boosted me up, the tiniest sip just got rid of all my exhaustion and I was like wow. But I haven't tried it since haha, I definitely do not want to become addicted.
    Oh really? The opposite is for me. I'm actually quite short, so I've always wanted to be taller. It's so interesting that you didn't want to grow taller, while I did. But you play piano? I tried to once and I managed to play "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" before I quit. I bet you're way better if you've been playing since you were young. Yeah, I guess so; it sounds really interesting to think that both our dads did that haha.

• Wisp

Oh gosh, I didn't expect that at the end. The whole time I thought it was from the point of view of an older sibling growing apart from their younger sibling, but when you said it was a teddy bear, I couldn't help but chuckle a little. When I was younger, I had a teddy bear too, so I get what you are trying to express through this piece. It's so nostalgic reading this, like a serenity even since it's something that I can resonate and connect with. Lovely!
    Replying: Hm, for us they've been giving us Wednesday's off, as a catch up/no Zoom class day, so it's been nice. Also you start at 7 am? Oh goodness, this year our school started at 8:30 instead of 7:30, so I've been reveling in that a bit. That sounds absolutely horrid, I just--wow. Actually I don't drink tea or coffee or caffeinated drinks haha. My dad scared me when I was younger and said I would get shorter, so I never drank it, and by now I just don't quite like the taste. What about you?

• aiyanna

Aww, and here I go continuing to consider my stuffed animal's emotions until the day I die haha. That first stanza is just such a sweet and pure image. Very nice
    Reply: Aw thank you so much! :) I appreciate it

• bookmagic

re: Why thank you, kind ma'am.

• Ash~

This piece is so clever! Also, thank you so very much for the review! It helped me out a lot ;) Merry Christmas!!

I love how you hope for good in such bad people wow ahaha
    Thank you so much for your comment!

• in_love_with_writing [on hiatus]

re: thanks! we will :)

• in_love_with_writing [on hiatus]

re: no! your comments are perfectly fine and honestly made my day (and made me laugh a little) of course we will notify you! I'm so glad you are enjoying it!
    (also, really glad Paris came off as arrogant--kind of the way we were envisioning him!)

• in_love_with_writing [on hiatus]

re: haha loved your comment!
    I'll totally notify you! Here are the other chapters we have already written:
    Chapter 2:
    Chapter 3:

We are working on chapter 4! I'll tell you when it's ready!

• in_love_with_writing [on hiatus]

re: Yes! you found it!

• in_love_with_writing [on hiatus]

re: It's called "the creditor's daughter and the debtor's son." We just finished chapter three. Would you like me to send you a link to it?

Heyo! I added a little more to my story! thank you for your support! :)

I wrote a little more if you are interested!
    Thank you for your support!! I hope you're having a great day! :D

• Abrianna

Re: Thanks so much! I knew I was forgetting someone last night, you are always SO encouraging! Sorry. <33 It was midnight and I wasn't thinking.haha
    BTW, this is actually such a sad piece I was so attached to a stuffed rabbit and it reminds me of those days.. I do still have him tho.:D

Re- AHH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

• thea_ivy

This hit me way too hard... my eyes are just sweating. As a lover of all my stuffed animals and having about a million this is just about my worst fear. Beautiful <3

• Ren

Awww it gives um toy story 2 vibes! If you know about jessie and lazlo, it's kinda like their story. Though this is kinda pretty cute and awesome!
    Re: thank you for your kind comment! I'm grateful for people like you who are willing to take time out of their lives to listen to others.

Hey I wrote a little more to this if you want to take a look! :)

• Syzygy (#words) (J.A.M)

Awww, I actually didn't think of a teddy-bear at first. I have two hammocks of Stuffed-animals handing in my room, and I admit I pull one out every now and then, and bring one whenever we go somewhere, just in case my brother forgets his, or I'm in need of something to hug

• ???

Woahh that was such a twist! It's amazing!

• Simply|Existence

I actually didn't see that coming, I thought it was like two siblings or something. I really like this though
    Replying- Yeah, people change a lot..

• Jason_claire :)

Now I feel bad for putting my stuffed animals in my closet. This is so sad, but also so sweet :)
    replying- Smile, I wanted to try something traditional and I'm pretty shocked it turned out like it did. I'm glad you liked it

• Rohan’s Defender

Awww.... the ending... *sniff*
    I actually thought it was about a person at first, lol, and I was going to ask if something did something like left you and HOW DARE THEY I WILL TEACH THEM A LESSON. But haha, I guess not. Lovely piece!
    I actually came to say hi and ask how you are! How’s life, Yannie?

• Rachaelgrace (hiatus) :)

Wow! This is so good!
    Re: thank you <3

Re- hahahah for real tho same. Aw thank you so much for your comment!!

Hey! You might wanna check this out! Thank you so much for your support! It means the world! :)
    https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/206209/version/430327https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/206209/version/430327

• Rose A

Oh this is so emotional! It's an interesting prompt and a great piece.

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Re: Thankyou so much!!!! :)

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

I love this!!!! Especially the repetition of: "I love you". It totally made sense the pov was a teddy bear and I felt the longing and betrayal of being forgotten and the wish for simpler times.

Re- Okay! So idk how to play this out so you know how in my story its hinting that the main character like PreetyEyes well should i make it into a love triangle with Maya too orrrr should Maya just be his sister? I just want some opinions!

"I begged for your eyes, but your eyes begged for someone else" I'm so dead. This is so beautiful! Wow and there's so much emotion ahhhh!!
    Re- Oh aww THANK YOU SO MUCH *cries with joy because people like it*
    haha yup :D yes I will surely do that!!
    also...I have a question!!

• Jj101

Re: *ahem* it might possibly just possibly be 100% real life...heh.

• Hazen

"My same old smile" I love it! And replying, thanks for the comment!

It is Friday night (for me at least)--and I am posting early--the *sniff* final part of the heartbreak series. This is a bittersweet moment for me and I am so happy to share it with you <3
    here is the final link to the final part:

• AliMuscles04

Re: XD No no no it wasnt you actually. You may have followed me at one point though but idk

• happygiggles

I like it a lot *wipes eyes* I promise I'm not crying at the end, it's just so sad! ):

In all seriousness, this is really good, I love it! <3

• ChocolateKiwi

This is really good! Great piece!