BizzleWrites

I'm Issy.
I'm 14 and an aspiring artist and author.
Black Lives matter.
Likes:
Bi puns
Murder mystery TV shows
Art
Shakespeare poetry
Dislikes:
I can't even be bothered writing them all down
.
Goodbi
Have a nice day

Remember to write even if you think you are bad at it, you're not

Me.

1
A dark-haired girl walks outside the house. Her hair is shoulder-length and a bit frizzy, with a slightly-to-short fringe. Her freckled face looks younger than thirteen, maybe eleven. But she is thirteen. 
    The girl is wearing neon floral leggings, but somehow she pulls it off. Her shirt is a black Pusheen one, maybe to balance the colour. Or maybe it's just because it's the first T-shirt she found after showering to tame those unruly tangled locks. 
    The girl is wearing rainbow socks, a part of the gift from the youth branch of the city-council, which suddenly decided that under fifteen-year-olds weren't allowed and kicked her and a whole bunch of other kids off the committee.
    The girl walks to the car and unlocks it with the clicky thingy, retrieving her pride stickers from Typo. She turns and stops walking for a minute on the way back to the house, watching the noisy minor bird and the magpie quarreling. 
    This girl, with chocolate brown hair and freckles; this girl is me. 
How do you imagine me looking when you read my writing? 

re: thank you so much for your advice! I did start using things like "the duo/pair/thieves" later on..i guess i missed a few parts.