beth r.

... just your average, teenage writer

hows your day?

what do you wanna say to your childhood bully? *footnotes*

40
What's good, Megan.
I don't even know if you remember me, because you and your family moved to like New Zealand after middle school (honestly, good move with that- they're so chill there, and I here the food isn't that ba-)
Shoot. I'm getting sidetracked by food. Again.
Okay, where was I-
Ah yes. Megan.
I honestly don't remember why I would let a kid with sparkly Uggs and layered Hollister shirts get me down. Seriously, you thought you were all that and a bag of Flamin' Hot Takis. You called my Spiderman socks "boyish". OKAY MINI KAREN, GUESS WHAT? I STILL WEAR SPIDERMAN SOCKS SOMETIMES. AND IT'S AMAZING. EDUCATE YOURSELF *throws every marvel movie on dvd at your face*.
Wait, there was a different motive for writing this then to flaunt my Spiderman socks... 
Fourth grade me would want to tell you that you're a obtuse rubber goose green moose apple juice giant snake birthday cake large fry chocolate shake friggen brat.
But I'll be 16 soon, and I just wanted to tell you that:
I've moved on. 
And I hope you have, too. 
*NEW PROMPT!*
what do you want to tell to your megan? write in prose, poetry, a short story, or take a (attempted) comedic route like here.
also, God bless those who got the Fairly OddParents reference.

Oh my goodness my sister's name is Megan LOL :P Haha I didn't really have childhood bullies...I kinda had teenager bullies....................................but AnYwAyyy nice prompt!

• | rosi willard |

here's my piece!

• Rose A(hiatus)

okay, I tried out your prompt if you wanted to look at it.

• Future Pseudonym

Oh, and the FOP reference was kiiiing

• Future Pseudonym

Ahh, so this is the piece by the famous Beth R that launched a thousand "inspired by"s. Awesome job on this one-- really good balance of humour and seriousness in a very short and sweet package. Also, your addiction to Spiderman is my favorite thing lmaooo

• thea_ivy

This is amazing and I couldn’t figure out who did it first but i took a stab at it and i now wish i had made mine funny:)

• Halopoet

AND TELL HER THAT SPIDERMAN'S YOUR BOYFRIEND TOO. THATS YOUR WORTH. surely doing this prompt

• JonesyL123

I love this! Really liked the comedic twist at the end.

I did a piece inspired by this! It would be great if you could check it out!

• beth r.

PSA: this letter isn't actually meant for my bully literally. i also changed names and details and stuff. not saying you should actually say something to your bully in a mean way, be the bigger person and stand up for yourself in a way that doesn't degrade the other person
    k bye :)

• happygiggles (not as active anymore)

re- you inspire me, thank you. (:

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: haha, thank you! It is not, but you have sadly had to be off some *sniff* But I think it’s great when anyone takes the time to study. I believe in the importance of studying for tests, I just miss my friends when they have to! :)

• AstroWriter

Re: Sorry, I don't remember who did it, but they did say in the footnotes they were "inspired" by you. Hope it helps!

• ghostyboi

Re: step into my office....
    Seriously if you ever have anything on your mind just give me a comment

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Soooo Relatable!!!! I might try this. YEAH for Spider-Man socks!!!!

• Shay

On your behalf, I hate Megan. Your Spider-Man socks are AMAZING.

• books4life

AMAZING!!!!! honest and so relatable. :) megan is just jealous hahaha

• | rosi willard |

uhm..that FOP reference just made me cry laughing, so thanks for that.
    Also your Proud Family pfp is just..yes. I stan early-2000s Disney.

• lochnessie

um i needdd to use this prompt pls and i love this also

• AstroWriter

I think I saw someone copy and paste this piece-

• rwong

omygosh you're amazing.
    ps I JUST NOTICED YOU CHANGED YOUR PFP AND I WAS SO CONFUSED FOR A SEC XD

• AliMuscles04

Letting you know I published my own version! Here's the link: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/206637/version/425029

• Jasmin khawar

Why its hilarious and cute at the same time XD

• serein

when i need some refreshment all I do is read one of your pieces. I mean they've got everything: talent, humor, humanity, and (of course) you're a marvel fan! I love every single one of them !!

• (sk)eyesofocher

I did one!

• AliMuscles04

I. love. this. Honestly, I might just use this

• ghostyboi

I'll definitely use this prompt, though I know it won't be as funny as yours. ;)

This is hilarious. I had a similar problem when I was in swim team when the girls made fun of my origami yoda (what is it with bullies and not liking pop culture characters?)
    Re: thank you! I'm a huge Star Wars fan so I figured I'd write a fan fiction

• Karma’s_Coming

Re: ah, get back in your chair I thought y o u were the legend. And thank you for the kind comment, I enjoy confusing people in a good way, it has its perks. Although I don’t know what those would be.

• Karma’s_Coming

I would gladly let you throw every marvel dvd at my face, but I’m not willing to make fun of your incredible Spider-Man socks to be rewarded in such a way. For now, I shall fantasize about being assaulted by the encased amazingness that is marvel movies. Side note: I love your humor, and all your references, and just how lovely all your pieces are. They just have that way of somehow getting me all exited whenever I see you’ve posted a new pice.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: *insert another hug*

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

GO BETH! You don’t let anyone, ANYONE, criticize your Spider-Man socks! IF THEY DO I WILL FIND THEM AND THEN THEY’LL WISH THEY WERE WEARING THEIR OWN SPIDER-MAN SOCKS WHILE THEY HAD THE CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!! *insert angel halo*
    Re: thank you so much!!!! :) :)

• Rose A(hiatus)

Timmy is an average kid that no one understands... yeah I got it. You go, Beth. Standing up for us female marvel fans! I'd try this prompt, but I can't really think of any school bullies. wait, scratch that. yes I can.

AHHHHHH YOURE SO FUNNY I CANT- ALSO HOW DARE SHE DISRESPECT MARVEL LIKE THAT marvel fans are so cool *states as a marvel fan* she was jealous of your spiderman socks im sure and how cool you were. this is such a good prompt,well done beth,this is so important. i only write poetry but i think i might hop onto this prompt soon with something comedic hehe or if im not funny enough i will try poetry:)

• Ren(hiatus)

Fairly odd parents XDDD I loved that show!!!! I might take a shot at megan too.
    Re: yeeees I'm glad you accept chaotic idiots like me

• (sk)eyesofocher

THE FAIRLY ODD PARENTS REFERENCE MY HEARTTTTTTTTTT MY SISTER WOULD PLAY THE THEME SOMG ON REPEAT XD
    imma do one, lolol

love the personality shown in this XD

-->here is you link for On The High Seas - chapter 4!!

• sci-Fi

HA yes, this is aMaZiNgGgGg

No idea what Fairly OddParents is, but the piece is amazing. I can't write humor, but I'll try to write a response to this prompt!

• Sunflower~

Great little piece ;) it was sassy and comical, the best thing I've read today