sci-Fi

call me fi ;) she/they
CA alumni
POC and LGBTQ+ lives matter
feminist
cuz its too cOoOLLdd...
book recs plsss <3 goodreads: philoso_fi

Juliet - Cavetown
03:12 ●━━━━━━─────── 4:28
⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

"But wasn't that what every girl dreamed? That she'd wake up and find herself a princess? Or blessed with magical powers and a grand destiny? Maybe there were people who lived those lives...But what about the rest of us? What about the nobodies and the nothings, the invisible girls? We learn to hold our heads as if we wear crowns. We learn to wring magic from the ordinary. That was how you survived when you weren't chosen, when there was no royal blood in your veins. When the world owed you nothing, you demanded something of it anyway."
- Inej Ghafa, Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo

Guess who's back in their haiku phase!

7
You do what you can
to break me, but I'm sorry
honey, it will never work

You do what you can
to keep power over me
but the power's fake.

You do what you can 
to stomp on all my chances
but it means nothing.

Kay I have a question. It doesn't have to do with anything, just wondering. Do u guys know how old I am?

• December 3, 2020 - 11:54am (Now Viewing)

• beth r.

yup we stan a good haiku

14 right? If i'm wrong its mindfruits fault cuz i asked him and he never responded :_( XD

• Rose A

re: ummm.... 15?

• Rose A

Good haiku! Hmm... If I had to guess, I'd say you're 17 or 15. Maybe 13.

• Starlitskies

Wow you're great at haiku. Honestly I haven't ever tried to write one but even if I did, I don't think it'll work out too well! XD And I'm gonna say you're fourteen!

• Jasmin khawar

Wow i love this haiku!! Its deep.
    I guess you're 15?

okay for me haiku are so freaking hard to write, so bravo! i mean it's deep which doesn't work for me when i write haiku cause i end up running out of deep ideas and words and stuff and so yeah it's just not good.... as for ur footnote: i seem to think u r 13 or 14? <3<3<3