BizzleWrites

I'm Issy.
I'm 14 and an aspiring artist and author.
Black Lives matter.
Likes:
Bi puns
Murder mystery TV shows
Art
Shakespeare poetry
Dislikes:
I can't even be bothered writing them all down
.
Goodbi
Have a nice day

Remember to write even if you think you are bad at it, you're not

Writing

1
Being an author isn't always about book signings and publications.
It's writing a chapter-plan at 12 o'clock at night whilst sitting in bed. 
It's your eyes being tired from staring at the lamplit page of your typo notebook.
It's you hand being so used to scrawling down notes that it's almost as easy as touch-typing.
I said almost.
And then it's noticing that the first letter of each line has got further and further out down the page as it did when you were little. 
It's already regretting the decision to write this now because you'll be tired at scouts tomorrow. 
It's your diet coke pen bein heavy in you hand.
It's not being able to get to sleep when you actually ty and wondering if it's the actual diet coke you drunk earlier. 
Was that today?
It's then remembering that coke has never stopped you sleeping before. 
It's realizing you only tried to sleep for to seconds before giving up and writing this, and that what's making it hard to sleep is the excitement about the novel you're going to write. 
And it's being unreasonably proud that even though it's past midnight, you remembered every single apostrophe.
Even iF at first you missed the S in single and spell if "it".

And it's realizing you wrote to instead of three and you don't know how the Hades that happened. 
I actually wrote this entire thing last night, at past midnight. All of it is true. 

Haha the piece is so true and well written and then my favorite part was definitely "And it's realizing you wrote to instead of three and you don't know how the Hades that happened. " XD