ANSON REYNOLDS

heyyy
life is lovely and so are you.
-
15
super awesome
oldest sister
showing off bad dance moves in (the best state ever) Indiana
-
you are beautiful
you are enough
-
6.3.20

the brain is as wide as the sky - Emily Dickinson

never admire quietly - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

looks don't really count for much / you can pull it off with confidence / its just me and my confidence - Andy Mineo

"As a rule, he found everything around him interesting" - Timothée de Fombelle

I love to see the red bubble on my notifications box. SO much. Talk to me ;)

an amateur explorer walks unarmed into the amazon (aka a piece about my brain)

11

"I wish I wrote the way I thought;
Obsessively, 
Incessantly, 
With maddening hunger.
I'd write to the point of suffocation.
I'd write myself into nervous breakdowns,
Manuscripts spiraling out
Like tentacles into an abysmal 
Nothing.
And I'd write about you
A lot more
Than I should."
- Benedict Smith

Benedict Smith understood me.

When I write, I want to take you guys into the beautiful mess of my brain.
Inside my head, it's chaotic. I have so many dreams, each one trying to to steal Mary Poppin's umbrella and take flight. My ideas-
Oh my gosh, my ideas.
They're maniacal and naïve and have so many holes in them you could mistake them for the Titanic as they majestically sink in a fiery catastrophe to the murky floor of my conscious. 
Words in my head are italicized in colors that haven't been invented yet and melodies play on repeat like children who've discovered a new and exciting game. 
I find color-coded side notes in the margin of my brain. Melted candy stuck in corners as a snack break for a weary thought wanderer. My emotions mistake themselves as popstars and clamber onto a melodramatically lit stage. They try to turn my life into a soap opera, while nerdy Logic and her pal Reason are manning the tech booth, attempting to do a little damage control because we all know what happens when Hangry meets Stress while Peace is on vacation
This is just a shout out to Benedict Smith for giving words to what's going on in my head- something I can't always do.
thx for reading :)

• January 25, 2021 - 7:22am (Now Viewing)

• Cosmogyral

re: omg you're right. it could actually be one. eww, but it could. great job, you've just given me an idea, i've never thought about writing something fictionally ya, but it might work

" I have so many dreams, each one trying to steal Mary Poppin's umbrella and take flight. My ideas--
    Oh my gosh, my ideas."

i am so sorry but this made me crack up but then also i totally understand so please don't think i laugh at you no it's laughing witthhhh you. wow okay. but really i get this... like all these thoughts and ideas and characters and stuff but! it just doesn't translate onto paper or computer.... but don't loose hope because i love your writingggg.

re: oh wow yes i guess so thank you so much. being rust is not fun

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: yes Girl Out of Water I like cause it's about a surfer like me, and The Hundred Oaks series is mostly about a sports player, there's a soccer player in one, a softball player, a football player (who's a girl), a track runner, a girl jockey (horseback rider), and the other three are just singers which I didn't like very much. But all the sports players were girls and, well, I don't want to spoil anything, but I'll say they all are some sort of feminist too.

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Yes thank you for the comment, first off! And I'm glad you enjoyed it :) What romance novels hmmmmm I've read SO many (probably more than it's healthy too, I am a bookworm) I loved the To All The Boys I've Loved Before Series, Girl Out Of Water is my all time favorite book for sure, not just romance, and let's see the Hundred Oaks series is like 8 books but they're all pretty quick reads (for me at least), and I don't want to ramble so I'll leave it at that. I STRONGLY recommend all of the above, Hundred Oaks might take a bit but Girl Out of Water is one GREAT BOOK. Anyways yeah, there's a lot more but those are some of my favorites :)

• Livsnjutare

Also, this is so good! I love how you described it!
    "because we all know what happens when Hangry meets Stress while Peace is on vacation. " That is so relatable, lol!
    Great job!
    love,
    kitten

• Livsnjutare

re: Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it! yes, wanderlust has got to be my favorite word ever. With the quotes, I found I funny how Minho and Haymitch both said the same "Inspiring" message, just using different words. lol

• Shivona

I love this XD it's so exciting to read, I can imagine everything so perfectly
    you've got an awesome imagination and are so good at putting it into words!
    Also, thanks for the comment ;) and I'm glad u like dandelions they're awesome.. you can even eat them!

• deep_breaths

re: omg thank you so much you made my day :)

Re: You're welcome, dear. <3
    Ooh thanks for the recs. :)

Oh my this is amazing! That Benedict Smith thing is so accurate and lovely and I absolutely adore your response to it.

Omigosh, I just read your comment on Beth's piece! I'm sure you'll be better soon. I'll pray for you.

• beth r.

"when Hangry meets Stress while Peace is on vacation" lol me.
    gorgeous work!
    re: oh no! hope you feel better :(