FantasyOtter12

He/him
ISFJ-T
Scorpio
Love dystopian fiction!
Pianist
Bookworm
Abnegation
*Est. 7/6/20*
OtterFAMMM
Phlegmatic-Sanguine

~Joined with best friends jztpenguin and mindfruit!!

~WtW adopted by ze amazing Anne Blackwood ^-^

~Son of Poseidon (Apparently. I guess it fits cuz...sea otters. Hm)

~ "A writer's job is to make the unclear clear and the clear unclear" ~mindfruit 2020

~ "orange also tastes like an orange" ~mindfruit 2021

~Hey, you should go find an otter. I hear they're adorable!

~Caramel iced milk with boba, lychee jelly, and less ice please
*-*

~Music. hmm...-EDM-Lofi-Deep House-Ambient-Dubstep-

~I'm here but not really...resident ghost writer?

~Happy Mother’s Day!

FantasyElephant12?? (Part Two hehe)

Write a short story that includes these five phrases/words: crochet, muffin, elephant, tragic, and “Don’t play dumb with me.” (by ambedo & sugar cookies (#holidayvibes)

Well. Here goes nothin...

Julia was playing with her mother's crochet needles alone in her room, as someone else stepped inside.
"Yes?" Julia asked, looking up into a dark figure. She thought it looked like a fairy of sorts. Or a unicorn. Or both.
"Don't play dumb with me." The figure outstretched its hand, and her world stopped.

Those were the last words ever spoken. On Earth, anyways.

"What are those?!" Julia exclaimed. She was only 10 years old, but the dark figure with the shrouded look didn't seem to faze her. Nor the fact that she was 2,000,000 light years away from Earth and all of her family and friends were undoubtedly long gone. 

"Those are called elephants, Julia. I'm named after them, you see. They went extinct on Earth about 3 centuries ago? You are on dimension 190,678N, and my name is FantasyElephant12. And that's all you need to know," he added, as Julia looked about ready to burst with questions. 
"How about just one question?" Julia asked.
"Fiiiine..." 
"What are we doing here? Where's mommy? And daddy? Why do you want me? Can I have a muffin?"

She looked at him with a pouty face, one that she had perfected over the years and used to get absolutely anything she wanted. But it didn't seem to work on FantasyElephant12. His face seemed just as stoic as the giants he was named after as he replied, 

".........That's more than one question, Julia."

"But-"

"And I promise I will answer each and every one of them. For now, your parents are somewhere else, and you live here now. Come on, let's go meet the Covid Collective. Something tragic has happened."

To be continued next month!!!!
Throwback to FantasyElephant12 yeaaaa!!
I think I'm actually going to have all of my grab bag prompts connect to each other in a way..that might be fun..

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Bring on part 3!!!! :) I love this. It always makes me smile.

this is great!! ooooh that would be so cool to have them all connect together!

alsoo
    Chapter 23 of Traitors and Rebels is out!!!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: thank you, F’Otter!! :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Yeaaaaaaaa!!! Wooohoooo Love this!!!

Oh my gosh I love what you did and how it ties into your other one.
    Re: wow I didn’t even realize my prompt got picked! Yeah I tried to come up with something as random and ridiculous as possible. Thank you for letting me know it got picked!

I love the energy of this! It's so lively and charming.