Samina

Common girl with uncommon dreams.
Perspiration always turns to perfection :-)
Youtuber
Capricorn
Hopeless Romantic
Poet????

AHH I AM EXCITED AND WORRIED TO DO THIS..BUT HERE YOU GO

IF ANYONE OF YOU IS INTERESTED THEN PLEASE CHECKOUT MY COMPILATION BOOK ON PROSE
https://theprose.com/book/3025/december-writings

An apology for kissing you in my dreams #decemberprompts2 #Day 2

10
I am sorry for kissing you in my dreams.
You have always been the vanilla-honey sweet to me. The way you behave with me shows me a glimpse of the world I have never been to. You are the light that wakes me up when I think I will never be able to. You don’t let me give up on my dreams. Just like petrichor, you remind me of the world that exists.
In my dreams, your hair was floating and messy. I love the silly mess. It shows imperfection. I don’t want a perfect person. I want someone who becomes perfect with me. I know you love me, but when you be yourself that’s when I am most attracted to you.
I feel guilty and confused. I can’t help it. It was a dream, can’t undo it. But now I will definitely wonder about it, subconsciously or consciously. You’re breathtaking and beautiful. I don’t mean to romanticize you. I don’t feel romantic when I am with you. I feel the best in the world. I feel myself.
I respect you so much. I am sorry I will never kiss you again in my dreams, but I don’t regret it either. The dream was whimsical, beautiful set in wonderland. We both were the queen of the palace.
No one judged us.
We could be ourselves.
FOOTNOTE:
Umm, how’s it.
#decemberprompts1 #saminadecemberwritings
This prompt is inspired by @cottagepoetry on Instagram.

• December 3, 2020 - 10:22am (Now Viewing)

Samina, I just wanted to thank you for everything you've written, and everything you've done for me.

Yours,
    SunV

re: thank u for inviting me, i'm touched! however, my parents r kind of strict and so discord is going to have to be a no go for me.... i would have loved to join tho! but actually i was on insta and saw u have a writing account! i'm currently negotiating with my parents to get a public insta for writing (i have a personal one that's private)...... they saw if i am mostly annoynomous i can get one soon so we will see how soon soon is! anyway, i want to connect with u on there.

ahhh this is so sweet and emotional and i love this idea so much! i came here after reading paisley blue's version of the prompt and i love them both so much!
    re: i know, i saw it!!! i'm still living in shock because that is my first published piece ever, so very exciting for me... i holed up in my room and read the whole thing cover to cover last night. i loved your poem so much, too! all i can say is now i need some cotton candy lol. so congrats of u lations!!!!!! <3<3<3

*like lol i can't type

Hey i used this prompt! :D hope you liked it!
    https://writetheworld.com/dashboard#community

re: haha yes!!! *clinks waterbottle against the screen* CHEERS!!

re: EEEE i know! i saw you on there yesterday and i was gonna say congrats but my computer died :(( Well, CONGRATS!! i'm so proud of us and mir :DD your poem is absolutely beautiful!!!

I love this! So the prompt is the title? Also, may I use the prompt? I love this idea, and even though I missed yesterdays, I kinda want to try writing one every day! Is that ok??
    Again, this is a beautiful poem <333 :)

• Estera Ulrich-Oltean

This is beautiful and really speaks to me... I feel like it's very relatable

• crystalline•galaxies

"I don’t want a perfect person. I want someone who becomes perfect with me." oh, this is so sweet and heartfelt! it's filled with emotion, and i can feel it about ready to burst.