JonesyL123

just your friendly neighbourhood fangirl
ravenclaw
erudite/abnegation
Theatre Kid
Hamilton
Merlin
Doctor Who

Apologies if I repeat anything when reviewing writing, I'm still working on those skills :)

This was inspired by the trailer for Criminal United Kingdom on Netflix. Review for Review.

One of us was There

4
A Poet.
"I didn't do anything," he whispers, flicking the dreadlocks out of his face.
A Teacher.
"What do you want from me?" she questions, pinching the skin between her finger and thumb.
A Student.
"Why am I here?" she asks, tears falling down her cheeks.
A Scientist.
"I want no part in this," he shouts, throwing the chair at the two-way mirror.
An Actor.
"This is ridiculous," she says, folding her arms across her chest.

The student's name is Layla Fleming. She sits on the edge of her chair, a spotted backpack slung over her shoulder. The detective grills  her with questions. She's thirteen.
The Actor's name is Rebecca Oswald. She bounces her foot on the hard wooden floor. She knows she's done nothing. Yet she sits in a questioning room, a bright light shining at her face.
The Poet's name is Arthur Kensington. He sits in relaxation at the centre of his chair, a pair of half-moon spectacles slipping down the bridge of his nose.
The scientist's name is Nathaniel Green. He slowly walks his calloused hands across the table edge. There is a patronizing tone wavering in his quiet voice.
The teacher's name is Yvonne Bridges. She nibbles at her finger nails in an attempt to occupy herself from the looks of the detective sat at her side.
They all seem nervous. They're all here for a reason. Someone is dead. One of them did it.

• December 6, 2020 - 10:24am (Now Viewing)

• Harper Rivers

It's amazing that after the dialogue and and one to two words [Poet. A Teacher. ect...] that described them, I can tell so much about them. Amazing job!

• Sunflower~

I like your writing style! Also, Sherlock is like, my absolute FAVORITE tv Show/ character ;)