crystalline•galaxies

Switzerland

tuffy
she/they
infp-a | 4w5

"i am made of memories."
-madeline miller, the song of achilles

“for victory is victory, however small, nor is its worth only from what follows from it.”
-j.r.r. tolkien, the children of húrin

"he was determined to discover the underlying logic behind the universe.
which was going to be hard, because there wasn't one.”
-terry pratchett, mort

_///glitch//_

earth keeps going, but i've stopped.

• Wisp

Replying: I know it's a little more intense and it's definitely hard to swallow, but the way you described it, dearie it just made me smile. I'm kinda mad WtW unpublished it and I'm more than displeased, but whatever. And you do the same to your fingers?? Ahh, by now it's just a habit due to anxiety, but it feels nice to learn about these little habits of yours as well. And to think that piece would have that kind of effect! I'm just trying so hard not to smile right now. Thank you sweetie, dearie, hon :)

• rise

so illustrative<3333

• Wisp

Okay first, that title just fits so well with the theme of this whole piece and I love how it ties in so beautifully. It's one of those things where you read it once over, and then you read the piece, and when you go back to it, it's like "Woah, was that really there before?"
    Second, oh my gosh, this piece makes me want to cry. I felt this so many times during the lock down (Haha existential crisis every other hour) and I don't know how--but gosh you capture that feeling so well in such a short amount of words. Like there's so much to pick apart here, there's so much to experience in this short piece and it just hits so hard. I just adore it so much.
    Third, you doing alright Athena?

• Wisp

Will comment appropriately later, just bookmarking for now

• A Rose

DANG TUFFY

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: thank you so much!!!! :) and thank you for letting me know! You don’t have to do a link; I can just come over here! :D
    THIS IS AMAZING! Even though it’s short, the impact is strong. And the title fits perfectly. Fantastic!

• Samina

Keep writing!
    Beautifully captured the essence is 6 words. Kuddos

• Samina

Short yet hit hard