rwong

~average teen writer/poet~
lover of historical fiction books (especially WWII)
dog lover
pianist
musical lover

joined september 19, 2020

say hi to my amazing wtw friends: mirkat, Paisley Blue, lochnessie, and SunV
and my irl friend: JMkittycat

"never dim the light that shines from within." - maya angelou
"poetry is when an emotion has found its thought and the thought has found words." - robert frost
"all you have to do is write one true sentence. write the truest sentence that you know." - ernest hemingway

i cannot breathe

suffocation
    by
        this
            air
                of
                    p a n i c

1

• sci-Fi

w
    o
    w.
    so tru

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

I love the structure

re: Congratulations. You have created a new kind of genius. An eighth wonder of the world kind of genius.

So, won't see your reply (if you do). I need to write my first mid term in ten minutes *Groans*

re Oui oui, mon ami, je m'appelle Saanvi! The Librarian of the WtW writers! I came from zoom class just to say "Bonsoir!" Telling you "I have to go!" Who's in class? C'est moi!

But really, I got to go. Need to attend class

re: We'll get to leave our house, someday, someday, yeah we'll get to leave our house

re: Yeah... Well, my mind doesn't discriminate between the trash and the gold it thinks and it thinks and it thinks.

Yet, look around look around, how lucky we are to be alive right now (literally.)

Re: No! You didn't! I guess I should put it in my bio. Will do that right now.

"I wish I could be a CA. I wanna be in the Zoom where it happens."

Re: I cannot believe you did that! I wanna do that! But none of my friends have watched Hamilton (though I have convinced *read forced* them to watch it during our Christmas holidays, hopefully they do....) Can we talk like that? I have no idea how to start..... You can if you wanna!

This is so so so so so true. I concur.

historical fiction, you say? how about... Lovely War by Julie Berry? absolutely brilliant. well, it's mostly WWI, plus some greek mythology and also WWII. and All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr. stunning, won the pulitzer prize in 2014.

yep. true.
    re: tysm! both for the followers things and the comment on the piece.

re: i'm fine... blah it's computer overload and petty fights with my brother and mom and doing hw and busywork and writing and just stuff. yeah... ok so this is weird but have u ever watched lady bird? i haven't but read the screenplay 3 times (b/c my mom is strict and there is a tiny sex scene). anyway she has fights with her mom and i watched an interview with great gerwig (the director and writer and my role model and u r probably tired about hearing of her!). so she talked about how intense female and mother/daughter relationships r and it's so true! it's like one moment i love my mom and another i'm screaming at her and i can't control myself and sorry this is so deep! just wanted to see if u feel the same sometimes? ahhhhhhh this is a lot. well how r u? also i love online study hall because i can spend it on wtw! <3<3<3

also UGH this is so relatable... :(

re: oh well then i'm glad i saw it again because it was absolutely stunning to read :) glad you're doing better <3
    I'm doing alright as well :)

just blue cheese... it gives me chills almost? yeah... but when i was little i hated melted cheese which is so weird for a kid! i wouldn't eat grilled cheese or quesadillas or even mac and cheese unless it was the fake box kind. now it's not my favorite, but I'll eat it sometimes. regular cheese is great, especially sharp cheddar. yes i am so weird. hbu?

re: okay personally i actually like olives.... not the canned black olive kind tho no those r so gross-- i like kalamata and green olives but sometimes they are too salty.... why don't u like olives?

re: oh my god mushrooms taste so rubbery and gross! ahhhh like u my whole family loves mushrooms and pizza night is a real struggle in my house.... MUSHROOMS DONT BELONG ON PIZZA!!!!

oh yeah this is real...

• lochnessie

re: hehehe australia went through a 2nd wave too but about 1/100th of what you guys had lol, but we pretty lucky here. and featured on the wtw blog! soon, i think! you know how it says like "meet so and so"
    hehe soon you will be able to tell them my name!!

• lochnessie

re: and even though i can't visit i featuring on blog stuff soon for peer review! so... you kind of meet me? a bit? (struggles)

• lochnessie

ooH woah
    ok that inspires actual fear idk why
    and re: thank youuu shell my friend! learn your spanish! and i wishhh but america sounds kinda scary rn ngl... australia recorded 11 cases of covid yesterday and where i live there's pretty much none/infrequent so not coming over for a while, lol. least political stuff is good? and eggnog is... well actually not stomach-churningly bad if you heat it up because we ran out of milk entirely and i was like shell's going to kill me but you only live once (holds nose, chugs eggnog)