AJ - Izzy

How to write all of me in less than 10 seconds?

Hmm, let me think... how about DREAMER?

Yup. That works.

"Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic."

Moi (FOOTNOTES: 250... whaa?? thank you)

PROMPT: Dust Jacket

10
1. Three communities to which you belong (these can be unusual).   

a) Royal Canadian Air Cadets
b) Roman Catholic Church
c) An amazing, beautiful, sometimes strange community full of talented writers

2. Three places you learn well (these can be unusual).   

a) Libraries
b) Night survival exercises in the forest
c) I'd say my dreams are pretty good places to learn in :)

3. Three adjectives your peers would use to describe you.

a) Smart
b) Caring
c) Quiet

4. Three adjectives your family would use.

a) Crazy
b) Emotional
c) Lazy

5. Three adjectives you would use.

a) Peculiar
b) Burdened
c) Adventurous

6. Three beliefs you hold.   

a) Belief in innate goodness within each person 
b) Belief in God and life after death
c) Belief that dreams are stars within reach

7. Three sources of comfort.   

a) Deep conversations with close friends
b) Books books books books and, oh yeah, books :)
c) Music

8. Three instincts that serve you well.   

a) Knowing when someone's feeling down and how to help them
b) Being able to push through in highly stressful situations with a clear mind
c) Shivers or cold chills - makes me aware of myself and how I'm feeling 

9. Three responsibilities you shoulder.   

a) Caring for my friends, sometimes before myself, and being the level-headed one in any situation 
b) Very very very high expectations, and dependence from teachers or adults
c) The "one with the answers" in most group settings

10. Three things of which you are proud.   

a) My wide variety of enjoyment in the most random things (I like sword fighting, mario kart, making campfires, engineering projects, climbing trees, and anything else totally random)
b) Being able to wake up with high spirits (it doesn't seem like much, but it took some time)
c) How I've grown in writing

11. Three qualities that make your life singular and/or unusual.

a) Most nights I'm able to lucid dream; I know I'm in the dream, can control what I do, but I can't control the story... it's something interesting, sometimes scary. 
b) I can probably survive a long time by myself in the middle of nowhere with limited supplies thanks to a very extensive amount of survival knowledge.
c) Uh, I've eaten squirrel before? What a way to end this introduction!
Hello!
I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 250+ FOLLOWERS THAT IS INSANE!!!! You've all been so amazing and are so, so incredibly talented, I am truly amazed at the community and at the writing and support. I would like to thank a few people specifically, but anyone who comes across this piece, know that you are just amazing. Absolutely amazing, and absolutely worth it. 
First of all, mirkat, every since I've come back to writing, you've been there with style and kindness, I am so incredibly grateful for every comment; keep writing, because you are amazing at it! crystalline•galaxies, you have such kind words and wisdom; you truly inspire me (and thank you). Abigail Faith, you are so hopeful and positive in everything you do, don't ever let anyone dull that spirit. tas (yellowbrickrd), your writing is amazing, and I appreciate every kind word so much; thank you dearly. abby.a, your words speak to me, and you have no idea how many times I've read your writing and seen something so familiar, and heartfelt. Lights.B (#holidayvibes), every interaction means so much to me, and your writing, wow! Amazing. dee :), you are so happy with your words and hopeful, just spreading positivity; truly encouraging. Michael Purkiss, thank you <3

Ah I wish I could do more... Oh yes! And if anyone has any questions, sort of a continued dust jacket, feel free to ask! Anything that interests you about me, I'd love to answer them :)
Thank you from the bottom of my heart <3 

• Abigail Faith

And I forgot to say congrats!!!!! XD Echoing everyone below, I'm so happy for you!! :)

• Abigail Faith

Awww!! Thanks so so much!!! That made my day!! :D

• Jasmine khawar

Strange people in this community.....XD yeah yeah. And wow you lucid dreams!!!!!! And you've eaten squirrel? XD that's weird

So, congratulations!!!!! 250 is a big number and you totally deserve it all!! So happy for you <33

• Chacko_Stephen

"An amazing, beautiful, sometimes strange community full of talented writers." Sometimes? You sure about that XD And yes, you couldn't have ended it better, lol. And, congrats on reaching 250 followers ^-^

• crystalline•galaxies

i can't remember what on earth i said last night while exhausted and poetic, but i'm glad it was of some help! you're a fantastic writer, and i'll be looking out for more from you in the future.

• Busssy.Beee

ayyyyyyyy!!! congrats on 250!!! what a milestoneee!! oh and happy holidays to youuu!! <333

and congrats of u lations on 253!

reading this was so fun! i've always wanted to take a wilderness survival class or something like that-- cool skill! and lucid dreaming also sounds amazing! all in all you sure are an interesting person and i am so grateful you consider me as a friend and that i have "style and kindness"!!! that made me smile so much! thank you so so so much and i can't wait to read more of your work!
    <3<3<3

Oh goodness, congrats!!! You're amazing!!! :)
    Thanks for the shout out--you are so sweet!

• AliMuscles04

MARIO KART!!! XD Totally feel you on being the one with the answers :) Congrats on 250!!

• Caleb Urlacher

re: thank you very much :) and yeah the book is out on amazon. it's a poetry book. i can send you the file if you want or if the book is too much.

• rwong

hiii nice to meet you cause i guess this is kinda the way we meet each other? ok y'know what that sounds so weird cause i feel like i know all these people and we're like best friends but i don't!!! argh it still confuses me. ok sorry i'm rambling. 1) totally agree about the books literally like everywhere i go :) and CONGRATS ON 250 --well 253 now :)) you deserve every one