Just_A_Memory

14
Female (she/her)
LDS
Local Ambivert
Just Tired
INFP-T
Music Must-Have
Love Colorful Things
Currently Reading: The Book of Lost Things

Rwy'n Dy Garu Di, Ffrind <3

Hello Lovelies! Thank you so much for 240+ followers! It's insane how many of you I've had the chance to get to know. I LOVE YOU! I can't believe it has only been a year!

Well, I have exciting news! Busssy.Beee and I are doing a collaboration! We're so excited to share "As Fate Would Have Us" with you, and we hope that everyone is excited too! Let me or Yannie know if you'd like to be added/removed from the notif list.

Go check out the trailer!:
https://writetheworld.com/groups/
1/shared/203788/version/418460

I'm slipping, into the deep end
I'm in over my head, can't catch my breath
"Deep End" - Ruelle

.. Need I Say More?

Nothing I did was worth while.

Firstly, my phone's running crazy. But, like, not related.

Also, this is so relatable! Like, I was practicing so hard for my violin exam, but then it got cancelled, so I can't do it. On a brighter note, at least I'm skipping the grade now!

Re: Ik right! They sound so nice! Also, biryani. I must explain.

To put it simply, biriyani is rice with chicken curry, but it tastes so much better than it sounds! Google 'Hyderabadi Biriyani' and you'll find some photos. It's not that hard to make either, biriyani curry powder can be easily bought from any store.

• acrosstheuniverse28

Re: So true! My productivity levels have been at *maybe* 50% when it comes to things a need to get done xD

• acrosstheuniverse28

Ok, this one takes the cake (in my opinion) for best 6 word poem. SO much power in those 6 words. I didn't really realize I felt the same way until I read this, but it really sums up most of the year for me too!

• katnissromanoff

Re: Thank you so much, I can't wait to read part 8 (and I may take you up on that venting offer haha:) <3333

I want to obsess over the username, but quite a few people have beat me to it.... But this hits so hard.

• ava09 (sorta back)

replying: haha of courseee <333. thank you so much too. :)

• ava09 (sorta back)

okay so ngl i came here first for the username but dang girl those 6 words hit harddd (although, for what it's worth, you've written some pretty great stuff that i've enjoyed so i'd call that worthwhile :) ).
    okay now about the username: i LOVE IT - it's absolutely brilliant and it made me so happy and cozy haha. <3

same.. ahh and your new #holidayvibes name is so great!!!!! love it :)

six words sure are powerful.
    re: GLAD TO SEE YOUR USERNAME! IT MAKES ME FEEL ALL COZY! why the caps? idk.

• katnissromanoff

Re: Hi! It has been a while. I'm really sorry. I've been procrastinating a lot, and again, I'm really sorry. I've been pretty stressed with school and with the pandemic overall lol. I would love to continue the series, though maybe you could do part 8 and I could pick up at part 9? I can try to do the next part, I knew I said that a bit ago, but, well I'm not sure. Anyway, I'm super sorry and I'm up for whatever. And that was an abnormally long comment :):) <3

Re: Thank you!

• (sk)eyesofocher

yeah. me neither.