lochnessie

flaming dragon protector of all minority groups, especially if sunny lets me borrow her sword
proud big sister <3

fireful.

100 (footnotes <3)

18
100 guesses at C's name
100 christmas traditions (and a mistaken eggnog)
100 times falling off my chair (every time sunny comes up in my notifications)
100 times guessing off the disney channel
100 celebratory comments with the dem triplets
100 silent apologies with my apology twin
100 i can't believe her hair's not blonde's

100.
thank you <3
thank you guys!! 100??
so this will be veryyy confusing but i mentioned a few moments/conversations that have made me happy on wtw :)

1. @Anne Blackwood and the Peter Rabbit saga
2. @rwong teaching me about thanksgiving
3. @sunny.v (just, in general)
4. most american wtwers lol
5. celebrations with @mirkat and @sci-Fi
6. the lovely @abby.a
7. @Paisley Blue has purple hair i know dudes

replying:aww thank you so much

replying: IKR writers block really got me this time and so i felt like i needed a break to kinda find it again. how are you though mwahaha

• rwong

re: ahaha ur so right tho america is fAiLiNg aT cOntRoLLiNg cOvId (literally we're having our "second wave" but tbh the first wave never ended) which is like super depressing but like oh well. i guess i'll do my part and hope that everyone else does theirs. props to australia and all of y'all who actually help to control it...i await the day when america is like that too!!
    oh dear that sounds terrifying...idk i think if i had no choice i would drink eggnog. other than that? no way
    oooo YOURE BEING FEATURED ON A BLOG?? THATS AWESOME GIRLLL!!!! <3 <3 i would definitely visit there ahaha
    its funny tho cause (p.s. prepare for super long comment) sometimes i'll be talking to my friends this conversation ensues:
    me: hey yea hahaa i have a friend in australia!! she's so nice and great and writes really well!!
    them: oh that's awesome what's her name?? (the awesome part is kinda a joke cause i don't make friends that easily in person XD but also it IS super awesome that i get to make friends with ppl all over the world!)
    me: *awkward silence* uhhhhhhh
    them: you don't know her name?!?!?!!!!
    me: uh lochnessie, i call her ness
    them: ??????
    me: heheheheh
    anyway have a wonderful day!!

CONGRATS!!! that is a HUGE accomplishment!!! Proud to be one of them <33

• mindfruit

woohoo, congrats! feels great to see those two digits switch to three digits, doesn't it? You deserve every follower :)

re: oh my gosh!! it's getting late for me, but congrats my love!! you've always been the cutest most purest little sister, and i absolutely have adored you since day one! always believe in and stand for what you stand for. you've always been so so kind and bubbly, you put a smile on my face every time we talk, ness. i've loved watching your writing grow, and i can't wait to see it grow even more!! congratulations on 100, here's to so many more!! i love you, little sis! <3 <3 <3

Yay! 100! And I like the conversations you have (is that weird?).

Oh... Change your message box, it still reads 90 XD

Sorry it took me so long to write this comment!
    First of all, CONGRATS!!! you are such a presence here--it wouldn't be the same without you! you're so sweet, kind, and accepting. I love your writing and your humor--and thank you for teaching me all about australia ;) as the receiver of your hugs and lamingtons, i appreciate you more and more <33
    all jokes aside, I am so proud of you. every time i see you on my dash or in my notifs, i smile. you have such a happy, joyful, bright personality, and i really do care about you. thank you for being you! <333
    also lol i still find it funny that everyone thought my hair was blonde! it's still purple, but it's really faded, and my roots have grown out super fast, so it's mostly back to brown. still, i'll always be blonde to everyone around here, wont i? ;)
    love you, dear! here's to many more years, followers, and an abundance of stories and poems! i'm so blessed to be on this journey with you <333 happy writing, as always!
    your friend,
    paisley blue <3 :)

ALSO a great list of people!they are all so sweet hehe

ahhh congratulations darling!!!! you deserve it!
    sorry ive been gone so i couldnt come and check in but im back so i will hopefully get to some of your older pieces

oh this is so great and funny and wow 100000 NESSS THAT'S AWESOME AND SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! sosososo wow! i am so happy for u u always make me so happy and ur writing is phenomenal and yes somehow paisley blue's hair is PURPLE!!! hahaha! i love celebrating with u toooo! thank u for ur gracious presence in my (virtually) life.
    re: aww, thank u it really made me feel better and today i'm doing much better.
    soooo <3<3<3

Oh gosh how am I so tired that I forgot the congratulatory part of my comment. *facepalms*
    CONGRATULATIONS YOU OVERTHINKING POND DRAGON ILYSM

• sci-Fi

OMG CONGRATS THAT MY DEM SISTER!!!! You are an amazing writer and you deserve each and every one of those hundred and TWO followers, plus so many more.
    Hehehe thanks for the shoutout <3

• doodleninja

congrats on 100!! all your pieces are absolutely wonderful! can't wait to see more of your writing grace my dashboard :) (and the one about Paisley Blue made me laugh XD)

• Livsnjutare

CONGRATULATIONS!! Awesome job, you are an amazing writer!

• ChocolateKiwi

Congrats!!!!

• rwong

OMYGOSH CONGRATSSS!!!!!!! YOU DESERVE EVERY SINGLE FOLLOWER CAUSE YOURE SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER!! ok i really shouldnt be on right now haha spanish class...thassok i mean its not like i understand a thing anyway AND this is much more exciting!!
    eeekkk thx for the shoutout <3 <3 and it was fun so much teaching you!! i still can't believe yall have christmas in the summer it blows my mind and yall dOnT hAvE tHaNksgIvIng andddd you haven't tried pumpkin pie. ness you must come to the US and visit pls thxxx!!

Bwahahaha this is hilarious. Thanks for the mention!

P. S. There's no way to tag people or anything so comments are the way to go. (why does that sound weird XD)

• Busssy.Beee

ayyyyyy!! 100!! CONGRATSSSS!!! <3333

• lochnessie

100 and i don't know how to mention people? sorry folks better get commenting