rising_bd

Rwanda

He/Him ~ 19

Writing 4 Change, and for the Best of Man-kind.

Always leave a comment and or a review if you can:) And, if you ever want any help, maybe a review, feel free to drop the piece in the comments!

Your suggestions, I highly appreciate...so glad to be part of this community!

Endless Rest

Resting refreshes? I found it distressing!

• November 30, 2020 - 10:12am (Now Viewing)

• Elizabeth Lewis

This is awesome!!!

• Starlitskies

Beautiful piece! So much conveyed and you've done it with alliteration and a rhetorical question. Talk about packing a punch within six words!

• Busssy.Beee

OMC, YEEEEESSSSSS!! like others below, so relatable!!!

• ANSON REYNOLDS

I totalllllly relate- I wrote this whole poem for school about how over the summer I did nothing, but covid kinda turned my nothing into something, ya know? Like reading books and playing cards wasn't a waste of time during the summer, which was crazy. Anyway, awesome memoir :)

• doodleninja

so true! Love how you captured the mood of restlessness in these six words :)

• birthdaycandles

Re: Thanks for your comment! Yeah, I’m doing well. The weather is FREEZING here in Ireland. At school they have to keep the windows open to keep the air circulation (because of covid) but it means that it is so cold! But otherwise I’m good. Thanks for checking in :) Glad to hear you’re good too and somehow enjoying the cold weather?!? Lol

• mindfruit (hiatus)

Wow, love this piece! The rhymes are amazing, and the words are definitely relatable.