BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Hi!
I exist. I think? :3
Previously WinterWolf(#holidayvibes)
Can you guess how old I am?
Have a wonderful day. :)
Joined August 21 2020!!! :)

Go check out my wolf sister ava09

Ok...Can I just thank every one of the people on this site. I just want to give everyone a hug and thankyou for supporting me through everything!!!

”If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz

“Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE.” – Joss Whedon

“People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.” – Unknown

“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Kurt Cobain

"The universe takes care of all its birds" - In Wonder by R.J. Palacio

I'm not here to judge anyone. If anyone wants a listening ear I am here for you.

Graveyard of Hearts

17
Hills smothered in the blackness of twilight blankets
Pillows of white innocence gathering in my hair
With my partners of shadow creeping under grassy covers
While lying in graves of freezing tears and blood I wish was mine
I don't know. I am tired and have severe writer's block! :(

• MayRoseKay02

Bluewolf. You commented on one of my pieces before and asked if I could write more. I have writen more. Also I really do like this poem. Thank you

• anonymous_123 [Child of God]

This so sad! Like I understand what happened it and if it ever happened to me I would just cry! My heart would break!

My new chapter of a game of two truths and a lie is out! I’ve decided to continue it! You can go back and check out the first chapter if you need too! I’m sending thsi to all the people who liked and commented! I actually have written up to chapter 7 and those chapters are out so you can check my profile to read those chapters and catch up! Here’s chapter two though!

• Future Pseudonym

Re: Of course! I said it and it was true. And thank you <3 LOL tbh I started shipping Charlice (Alichar?) like halfway through and it shows but shhh that's our secret. We'll see whatchu do with that information, muahaha. This novel's gonna be great :D

• Future Pseudonym

Re: Wolf, don't you dare think for a second you aren't talented--- just look at this poem you created from the depths out of the blue! It's really good. But uh, I'll take your compliments huehue. I'm really glad you liked the chapter, I was kind of having second thoughts about it but it seems it panned out in the end <3

re: thanks so much! made my day, actually. and i love this... <3<3<3

• almost flora kane

this is hauntingly beautiful! what an amazing short piece. i love the ending of "and blood i wish was mine."
    re: i loved reading your comment, thank you! and yay, we can be rain buddies:) sorry about the moving thing, i know it would've been nice to have a 1am chat.

• Just_A_Memory

Woah...This is awesome! THe imagery is fantastic! Yeah.. writers block really sucks, doesn't it

This is so eerie, and yet really well written. I love the symbolism/metaphor of like a pillow and sheets, kinda symbolizing death.

• Busssy.Beee

Christmas time! I see a stocking on the fireplace. Oh, there's something on it. What is it? It's a link! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/207074/version/426266

Ooh, this gives me the chills! Nicely done :)
    Re: Thank you!

• Jj101

Re: Aww thanks! Idk if I’l expand on that poem but I can if you want me to:) Sending hugs as well!!!

Re- Thank you so so much!! :)

• Starlitskies

This is simply lovely! Your use of imagery is wonderful, and each line paints a vivid picture!
    P.S. - Thank you so much for you comment on my piece! It really made my day!!! <3 And yes, go ahead and call on Iva. She'll help you get through your writer's block. Hope it works! :D

Wow I love this! I know writer's block can suck BUT THIS DOESNT SUCK
    Re- Oh my gosh!!! Thank you so much! Comments mean so much to me! Oh and also i don't think you read the newest one so here you go:

• Figwit [HIATUS]

AHHHH!!!! This is amazing!!! I love it so much! (Can you tell I'm sorta kinda a little tiny bit tired?)
    Re: Thanks so much for the comment! I love that I was able to inspire you (even just a little) with my meager offerings. It was really cool to hear what it made you think of :) I especially like the "blood spattered in scrawls" part!!

• don't you see the starlight (#TS)

I like your new username! Problem is, I cannot remember who you were before... I created the #holidayvibes challenges and I’m keeping track so I can do shout outs, but... yeah. Was it BookWolf? That doesn’t sound right to me but please, I have no idea what it was before.

replying: aww thank you so much! im glad you liked those lines,those are some of my favourites too;)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Woah, this is stunning!
    Re: thank you so much! I’m so glad you liked them! :) and yes, I hear ya about tests. WtW is great!

• ~wildflower~

Re! Thank you for your comment! The overflowing support from everyone on that piece has just blown me away, and your comment is so sweet and reassuring. I have had the same tired musings many times before :) Hope you’re having a good day! <3

• Odysseus

This is gorgeous, I love it