lochnessie

flaming dragon protector of all minority groups, especially if sunny lets me borrow her sword
proud big sister <3

fireful.

i've made my bed, i'll lie in its remains

13
oh friend.. 
last night i dreamed i saw you again. your face was blank, but i knew it was you,
in the way that one's periphery can recognise. "it's you." i said. you were silent and i said,
"are you better now?" you reminded me you always had been, only the world couldn't keep up with you.
i hugged you tightly as though i could hold all your pieces together. you were light and feathered in my arms but you always had been. i do not know how long i stayed that way.

a whisper of a draft brought me back, and you were cold and crumpled - leaving only a clean white sheet, knotted around my hips and under my elbows. i made my bed and ran from the room. i had left you enough times. when i returned the sheet was turned to dust and ash and it filled my lungs and eyes and ears.

i woke.
i screamed.
i never could let you go.
sorry for this.. a weird dream about someone i miss lol

• Love, Rose

this is stunning

• sci-Fi

Aw... this is beautiful and so, so heartbreaking...

also.
    unrelated.
    100?????????? NESSIE.

Oh bb <3<3<3

• rwong

omygoshhhh this is breathtaking and heartbreaking at the same time ughhh ness!! you are such a beautiful writer!!!!

also completely unrelated but the eggnog has officially appeared in the stores :(( how’s your eggnog-mistaken-as-milk situation going?

• Mina_77

Beautiful!

oh wow. visceral and haunting.
    btw, new username challenge! #holidayvibes. i just (re)published a piece w/the announcement on it today.

• crystalline•galaxies

vivid imagery for days in here. this is utterly fantastic! i keep reading it over and over again.

• Busssy.Beee

absolutely beautiful!! also, you're so incredibly close to 100, just one more person!!