bookmagic

INFJ
she/her/
I'm weird, deal with it
Is constantly stuck in her own fantasies
Kotlc, Land of Stories, League of Archers, Bookwanderers, etc...
Hello Book Club
Pen name: Skarlett Clarmont
I want to be a novelist

"Each generation dumps their problems on the next because they simply don't have enough time to deal with them. I suspect that if they could see a bigger picture they would not destroy themselves and their planet the same way."
-Mr. Forkle/Shanon Messenger
I've got your back.
"I never really much cared for my heart, until I learned it kept me alive," --me
Scrap all the projects: fairy tale Fridays and that's it.

I was having a weird recurring dream, so I took a few tests and the results were...well...

2
So I have a recurring dream. Every time I have it I'm lucid dreaming, I can always remember it, and even when I've forgotten about it I suddenly anticipate it happening. I decided to take a few test and they all said the same thing, but I want to share the dream before I say what they said.

So, what happens is I'm in my house with a few students from school. The group varies from my friends, to peers, to mixed groups, but it's always students at my school. After a while these huge green thorns start coming out of the ground and trying to stab us and we all have to dodge them. Somehow, we always end up in the kitchen and then this lady comes out of the ground. She looks almost exactly like a rose...the flower. Anyway, she's looking pretty evil and she turns one of us into a rose. The next thing you know, we're all in a sci-fi obstacle course room and the rose/student is at the end of it. The challenges vary and so do the people who get turned into roses as well as the people who finish the course and save the student. It's a two part dream that has been happening every December since I was six and I just thought of it and thought it was weird.

So the test results said first that my dream was a controlled dream. It said that my life was being controlled by someone and my dream was a way of fighting it. Even weirder, though, was almost all the tests said that the dream was highly paranormal. I don't really believe so I want to ask you what you think because everyone here seems like they're honest and sweet.

• Busssy.Beee

in a way, that is so incredibly cool!! the only repetitive dream I had was hello kitty going potty lol, but seriously this is really interesting!!

woahhhh dude!! that's odd... and cool! but odd... cool/weird dream! and the paranormal stuff *shivers* in theory i'm intrigued by it but when it's real? i get a little skittish lol
    best of luck, dear! <333