happy butterfly

South Africa

15
poet
pisces
swimmer
reader
swiftie
a shy people's person
wtw's official little sister:)
special wtw sister to anne blackwood
honey aunt to FantasyOtter12:)

i've spilt all my stars out for you

i love you guys. if you dont know me, i started writing poetry in quarantine,learnt everything i know about poetry from all these beautiful writers,improved my poetry. made such good friends, am a fan of basically everyones work. then i got a horrible writers block and it stressed me out so i took a break and then i started writing songs again and it broke some walls down so ya . also i love my family ,friends,swimming,reading ,writing, jane austen fan,percy jackson fan,and ya lol i sound so annoying but i just want yo talk so i dont look slash sound intemidating

you are lovely

15
you are what i wish for , when i wish upon star.
i would trade the galaxy for your love ( and with my luck, it would die soon) lock up the last dust in my heart locket  and watch it rust.
oh  t i m e  is not  k i n d
whenever you leave , i cry under the willow in my garden that you breathed into existence.
you are an indigo energy that makes me pull at my earlobes and giggle at your magic.
i wonder how the world had enough beauty without you in it, peonies blossom in the air whenever you speak and i can't help it.
the periwinkle sky near the ocean still sings you in my heart,
you are lovely, that is all 
hey guys!!! your little sister is back! exams are over soooo... im sorry about being gone,if youre new please talk! because i feel so guilty and stressed that i have so much to catch up on and so many good pieces to read. i cant wait to get to know you and cang wait to be in contact with my wtw friends again. my writers block is fading away i think so im happy! also my mom said im allowed to say my real name now *gasps*

also guys heartbreak is not fun but they are great for a poet lol

Re: Ily2 Anisa

Re: Oh that's totally fine. F'Otter is adorable and kind and would totally not judge you. He is my son, after all, and I would put him in timeout otherwise.

Re: Oh dang that's embarrassing but I'm sure they're fine! It was just a misunderstanding. Who was it?

Re: Don't feel like you're exaggerating. You can find and take an online self-assessment to see. :)

Re: HSP (Highly Sensitive Person) isn't just a characteristic, it's actually a personality type. There are some great articles online about us (I really like the one by Focus on the Family). So I was wondering if you were actually an HSP or just an emotional being.
    And okay cool beans, Anisa.

Re: Thank you <3 <3 <3

• kealoha

Ah! I love this so much, so good to read your writing again! this is gorgeous <3 <3 the imagery in this piece is just stunning

• doodleninja

aww this is such a sweet piece! And glad to see you again! I always see your name on Anne's message box and I've been wondering how you're doing :) <3

Re: Haha yes we are. Wait so do you actually have that personality type? I just found out about it and ack it's so accurate.
    And omigosh. That's AWESOME I love it!! THanks so much for trusting me with that. Would you like me to refer to you with your name now or just continue with hb or butterfly?

• chasing sunsets

Everything about this is absolutely stunning!! I love your style and wording :)

re: aw, thanks! glad to always be meeting *new* people, even tho you're clearly not new. new to me, so that's cool. idk what i'm saying at this point.
    but pjo! ah, i recently bought all of the books (a few months ago now) because even tho i'd read them multiple times, i didn't own them except some of the most recent releases. so now i have all of the pjo, hoo, toa, and kane chronicles. and i tried to order sword of summer, but... let's just say, amazon and used booksellers were very confused. so someday i'll actually order it. but I LOVE FRANK AND LEO. random, but they are two of my faves. also, jack the sword of summer is cool. and carter. carter is relatable. and samirah. you know, i just love the universe uncle rick has created. it's so homey and funny and feels relatable.
    and perry the pillow pet must not be forgotten.

Re: Nah, its great to talk to you it's been forever. 12 is fine. or 13. or 14. or 15. meep.

Re: yea it doesn't matter, fo, F'Otter, otter, i don't care XD

ah this is lovely! i don't think i've "met you" yet. but you're a pjo fan, so... AHHHHH! percabeth is literally the best relationship in literature i've come across. no joke. to me, at least. but i adore frank. he's just so... frank. ah idk why i sound like i'm talking to someone i've talked to before, but i feel like i know you already because of your profile and you're friends with anne and you like pjo. so, hi! i'm erin, and i probably should have lead with that...

I dunno if I can tell you that, but its cool that your mom said you can! :)

Gah I'm so excited your back!!!! looking forward to more incredible poetry "you are an indigo energy that makes me pull at my earlobes and giggle at your magic. " :D <3

• spectral

emotions are good for poets yes unfortunately also your word choice? GORGEOUS mmm i lick this poem
    hhh?? ?HELLO your comments always make my day. im glad you look up to me (??) thank you dlkafjdslfjdklsfjdlsjfkljlLKKSDLFJLDK
    (im bad at articulating thoughts. have some keysmash)

• mindfruit

Re: Yep, I'm a Percy Jackson fan! Read all of Riordan's books (except for the Red Pyramid). I'm assuming you're a Percy Jackson fan too? Who's your favorite character or ship?

• mindfruit

dang, this is amazing work! glad you're back and your writer's block is fading away - I'm still stuck in mine

• mooncake

This is so beautiful!! I love this

Re: Not true but thank you anyway <3

Oooh this is so good!! "i would trade the galaxy for your love ( and with my luck, it would die soon)" and "i wonder how the world had enough beauty without you in it" are so incredible it's not even fair.
    Sorry that you had to go through this! TT As you said, the silver lining is great poetry. Hmm I gotta write something based off of that. "The edges of sorrow are lined with silver poetry" If you see that in a future piece thank you.

Re: Thank you! Cool about learning Heather. And haha yay I'm funnyyyy.
    Okay but YAY you're back!!! I missed my triplet who is also my younger sister! Feel free to just ease back into writing and participating in the community. You've missed things (I'm not even sure which things lol), but that's okay. You're not required to be on top of everything. Ummmm newbies to meet. I don't remember who joined when! *sweats* If they're on my message board, I love them with all my heart, but I also love many others. I'd have you check out my following list, but that's like 100 people hehe. Just don't worry about it. Discover people and pieces naturally and we'll welcome you happily.

Hooray, you're back!!! :D I missed you so so so much! Yay for overcoming writers block, thats super exciting and I'm so proud of you <33 this is beautiful and so sweet, i love it so much!!! "you are an indigo energy that makes me pull at my earlobes and giggle at your magic" this line just sang to me, wow. Love it <333
    Don't be stressed! I know its hard to not try and catch up on everyone's work but there's just too much, and its okay to just... let the past go. Let yourself be okay with having missed pieces. Its hard, but almost... freeing? Idk. I get it!!
    Hope youre doing well, love!!! Can't wait to read more of your beautiful writing <333 :)

please go read Spectral's piece "patchwork pop culture" it is so so so beautiful and unique and i am in awe of her work

• pyrrhic

such sweet writing

Good to see you back! I know we haven't talked much, but I would love to talk if you wanna!

• birthdaycandles

awww I love this. also, the footnote- so true.