Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

15
[ChildOfGod]
BTS ARMY with a double bias <3
*joined in July 2020*
Peeta Mellark’s girl (9-24-20)

~Semi-active, but I’ll be checking in every so often! If you wanna stay in touch elsewhere, let me know!~

Have a great night!

When I Needed Help, You Came

29
I stumbled over the strewn rocks
The knotted roots that desired for me to
Crash to my knees
I tumbled 
And I stayed there briefly
To catch my breath
And let myself have a moment as
The single year dropped down my face
Tired, I’m so tired
But then when I looked up
You stood there
Of kindness in your deep eyes 
It’s all okay
Your eyes told me
And I wanted 
Needed 
To trust it
And I did
You held out your hand 
And I took it
Your words comforted me
Your voiced soothed me 
A gentle brook
A whispering breeze
Carrying the freshness of spring
Even in the harsh winter nights
And when I took your hand
I felt something stir inside my heart
I told myself it was just me being
Too hopeful
Maybe I was
So I tried to push it down
Shove it away
But now I know
It’s not that easy
You were there for me
I am always here for you
I care
I really do care
Even if you don’t know
I’m looking out for you
Maybe one day I can somehow 
Explain 
But until then
I’ll keep dancing with the stars 
And wondering if we’re looking at
The same crescent moon

What do you think? Some late night poetry! :)

1

• ChimChim_1

Re: ARMY is what they call their fans, Their are 7 boys in the group, The group started in 2013, their music is Kpop/Korean pop, There the most popular kpop group ever,
    Jungkook is the most popular of the group, the maknae and the youngest, Do you have any more questions about them? I would be more than happy to answer them :3

• ChimChim_1

Re: Yes, I would be more than happy to.

• Nikki

Re: I totally agree that Mockingjay was the saddest of them all! i hated that fact that Prim died :(
    Also... if your into like fantasy like me, you will fall in love with 'The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel' Though its a commitment, its mind blowing. i read all six books so fast, that when it ended i thought my life was over! :) i think you'll like the series :) i actually don't have anything to read at the moment, my Agatha Christie got over... any suggestions?
    ps: i am so sorry for this late response, my mom gets mad when i do something else during school.
    xoxo

Re- Omg you can get a permit now!! Ahh that's so exciting ahh! Don't worry driving is not as scary as it seems! Aww yes that is fun!!

Re- Yes sooo excited!! EVen tho i won't see a lot of family BUT we're gonna make the best of it!!

• Nikki

Re: Hi Eden, its really nice to meet you! I am Nikki, and am really glad that you enjoyed my piece :) Six words are just so few to describe so much! Anyways... i see that you like the hunger games! ooooo! Me too! i loved the whole thing but, i found the ending so sad... what about you?

Re: sleepy, its monday. heh

Re- I'm doing great! Thanks for checking in! How are you!? I hope you're having an amazing day!! :)

I was thinking maybe an epilogue, or a mini series from Teddy's perspective but idk--maybe when I have more ideas cause im not one to "force" the story along. Im so glad you liked it though--your comments were so encouraging and kind. it meant so much <33

• ~madeline~

Re: thank you so much!!! <3 It's good to know I have friends to turn it to :)

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: yesss I love that song! I didn't know if you knew it so just making sure XD

• books4life

re: sorry probably should have warned you! yes, it is an intense cliffhanger, but never fret, for I am writing the next chapter this week! :) thank you support; means the world friend!

Re: ^u^

• books4life

still in love with this piece! also chapter 11 is out! :)

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: okay I really am crying now. that just made my entire life like wow... I can't tell you how much I needed that right now--thank you so much--and you are everything and more!
    also is the Life is Dynamite thing from a song...?

Re: Thank you!! (what does that piece have to do with my appearance lol) And of course you're invited!

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: eden, you really don't even know how nice that was. I thank you Mellon--you're irreplaceable as well. Excuse me while I go cry into meting chocolate.

• (sk)eyesofocher

THIS IS SO SWEET OMG LATE NIGHT POETRY FROM EDEN FOR THE WIIIIINNNNN
    AND EDEN IS BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS AND SWEETER THAN A CANDY CANE!
    (which I am about to go eat, excuse me)

• happygiggles (not as active anymore)

I freaking love this, go Rohan's Defender!!!!!!! ((((:

• Odysseus

I love this so much!

• anemoia by a thread

re: yeah, i'd like to hang out with sophie! and silveny.

• anemoia by a thread

re: yeah, i do like alden. sort of. della is amazing too. but they're so famous/popular, so idk if that would be my thing

• ava09 (sorta back)

b e a u t i f u l !!! this is stunning. i love it. late night poetry is the best. XD
    replying: you're welcome! <3 :)) love the #holidayvibes name!

• anemoia by a thread

re: yeah, irl, i think i'd be friends w/dex. def not fitz or keefe or biana. dex is normal and nerdy and sweet and sensitive. and he has dimples!

Gah the pfp is so adorable. And late night poetry is so fun to write idk why lol

• doodleninja

re: no not at all! I love seeing people's reactions to the Stereo Tropes Co. episodes XD

part 5 in my heartbreak series is out!!!

it's getting close to the end :(

• books4life

wonderful! also chapter ten is out! :)

• sci-Fi

this made me sigh and hug a fuzzy pillow....

• anemoia by a thread

re: yeah, keefe might be a "bad boy," but... he's just precious. i can't talk about this anymore, i might say something i'll regret. (but i'm a rule-follower too. goody-two-shoes, some might say.)

• ANSON REYNOLDS

late night poetry, what a vibe :) I ADORE your name- trying to think of ways to spiff up mine rn..... and I got nothin. Welp. I will take comfort in your poetry instead. "But until then/I’ll keep dancing with the stars /And wondering if we’re looking at/The same crescent moon". yEaH I feel better now XD

• doodleninja

re: ahhhhhhhahaha thank you so much for all the comments you left on my Stereo Tropes Co. pieces, they made my day XD
    welcome to the gang, Tropie!! <3

• mindfruit

Btw, love your new holidayfied name!

• mindfruit

oh wow. oh. wow. this piece is simply amazing! So adorable and heartwarming, "Carrying the freshness of spring/Even in the harsh winter nights" dang that contrast is beautiful!
    Re: Yeah, I do have social media. I was just curious because I follow a few of the CA's, but it's totally fine that you don't have it :) That's cool that you emailed WtW about the program and that you also write to some of your friends. And no, I have not watched the latest episode of the Mandalorian (I'm on chapter 11). Yes, mindfruitcake! I was hit with a rush of inspiration last night lol, glad you like it!

• beth r.

aw this is so pretty!
    re: lol thanks! thats more names i could come up with lol

• serein

Re: Thank you!

Re: Yepperdoodlioo! Oh, and Kristoff approves of your pfp.

• Abigail Faith

This is sooo beautiful!!!!! Love it!! :D

• anemoia by a thread

soothing and refreshing. sweet and hopeful.
    re: love your username and how it's similar to your other one! go rudolph!
    AHHH YOU'RE READING KEEPER?! AHHHHHHHHH sorry, momentarily incomprehensible. yeah, fitz is too... perfect. not my type. i ADORE KEEFE, but... same thing. yeah, we'll go with that since you're on book 1-2. dex is sweet and nerdy and normal. the fandom calls him a cinnamon roll (you've prob seen that meme for other fandoms too.) he is also underappreciated, so... yep. dex.

oh this is g o r g e o u s. that last line is so so perfect and so amazing. <33

Re: 9.20pm. I'm in bed now, do good day to you!

• psithurism

re: Aww thanks! It took me awhile to find one that fit my... idk vibe? If that makes any sense at all lol. I hope you're having a great day! :)

This is so good! And I must say, I read it right on time, as I'm about to go asleep :)

Re- Oh thanks!! Yours is so cute and i love how your profile picture goes along!!! Im great! How are you??

aww this is actually so beautiful! And "But until then
    I’ll keep dancing with the stars " ahhhhhh!!

*sighs contentedly* This is beautiful. :)