SunV

ca alum!

it takes two to break a heart

est. 11/10/19

playing '22 break' by oh wonder
────⚪─────────
◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►
1:05/3:24

hope will never be enough.
and neither will be grief.
-because sometimes almost is all you need (an original)

i learned to long for the dreamless nights

23

for they keep me calm
they keep me sane

dreams are overrated
nightmares are scary
dreamless sleep is peaceful

i am told to forget the dreams
i am told to bleed all the joy i feel onto the mattress
to let go of it all

i am told to hold on to the nightmares
to grasp them like my life depends on it
to embed them into my brain

but i cannot help but long for those dreamless nights
when i neither fall
nor do i drown

for if i do anything else....

the nightmares will return....

the dreams will come back....

and i must start remembering and forgetting at the same time....
Inspired by/Extension of Abby.a's piece 'i learned to never hold on to my dreams' and kai blue's extension to that 'i learned to never forget nightmares'

Go check them out! They're amazing!

• Kate (Kit-Kat Sully) {Child of God}

Replying: Thanks! No, sadly I've never read the books yet. But I really want to get the whole collection. :)

omg i love this!! " to bleed all the joy i feel onto the mattress" wow!!

re: lucky duck! haha yeah sleep is weird. i'm definitely a morning person as well--but not quite as early as you XD

replying: haha thank you:)
    ummm THAT question should be illegal lol,how can anyone actually choose,i love so many books. i could name a few, i really love pride and prejudice and persuasion by Jane Austen ,i just love being stransported to that time and just everything is *chefs kiss* i also love the percy jackson and geroes of olympus series and the Magisterium series is SO GOOD. Anne of green gables is also so good and Pollyanna is just so perfectly lovely... what are some of yours? can never have enough book recommondations!

• Alexander :)

LOVE this!!!!

• birthdaycandles

AW JUST NOTICED THE QUOTE ABOUT GROWING LEMONS- love that too!!!!!

• birthdaycandles

I love this so much. I’d never actually thought about this, but it makes sense to me. Sometimes it’s nice to lie awake, because you think things you could never concoct in a dream or a nightmare. What a cool perspective, super interesting! Also I really like that message in your bio about followers, there was something comforting about reading it :)

• Starlitskies

Wowowowow! This is a masterpiece! "and i must start remembering and forgetting at the same time...." So beautiful!
    P.S. - I saw that you added me to your message board. Thank you!!! It means so much to me. <3

• don't you see the starlight (#TS)

Re: np! glad to see you in the holiday spirit! glad you came up with a fun username. wow... i thought i lived in a hot place. but if 69 is cold for you... well, we have pretty distinct seasons here. i mean, for a pleasant temp to live at, i would say somewhere between 60 to 90 degrees F (15.5 to 32.2 degrees C) is good for me, depending on pants or shorts or swimming weather. but i do enjoy snow. the record for our summers here is 117 degrees, i think (in town) and the winters are usually 40s-50s. but when we traveled earlier this week (safely) the rest stop that's usually the coldest was 5 degrees F (-15 degrees C). But it was so dry that it didn't feel very cold.
    glad you have a cozy sweater and slippers, though. and i do love your username! funny, it's unnaturally hot here this year... it's not supposed to be almost 80 degrees F (26.67 C) at the end of october.
    anyway, how are you? do you celebrate thanksgiving? (forgive me, i don't know much about India's traditions/holidays.)

• pyrrhic

oh my goodness!!! GHJSDAIHG so well written!! i love how you found the middle between mine and kai's pieces. such an amazing idea!!! thank you so much for letting me know, my life wouldn't be complete without reading this ;)

• kai blue

AHHHH! i come on to wtw at the PERFECT time! this was at the top of my dashboard! i am in love with this. i think it’s STUNNING. a perfect extension, the perfect middle ground. wow. i’m in awe, my friend

• (sk)eyesofocher

ahhhh this is like so amazing. I hope you're doing well, Mellon! keep producing this amazingnesssssssssss