LaurenBeeWrites

Name: Amanda
Explanation for username: It's a Spongebob joke
Bands: Waterparks/MCR/TOP
Books: Hunger Games/Shatter Me series
~Teen writer/author~
~Youtube channels~
~Christian~

QUOTE:
"Feel free to feel."

Writing's a hobby, a passion, and an escape. Words are everything. Write. Take what you read as what you feel, what you see, what you want, what you need, and enjoy the moment. Let the words bleed out of your mind, your heart, your soul. Feel free to find parts of characters in yourself. Feel free to learn, grow, smile, cry, love. Feel free to feel. - Amanda

"As I pick each foot up, step by step, and walk into each door, I get further and further away from myself. As I make each choice, choose each entryway, I try to forget the last.
I want to get lost."

"I will use this torment, this pain, this curse against the enemy, and I will win." - Brooklyn Alderman, Lurid

Gettin' in the season!

6
    The wonderful season gives me great joy every year, but this year things are a little rocky. It's hard to explain, but maybe I shouldn't. Maybe instead I should list some things about the season that brings the brightness back to my eyes.

Whenever its the moment in the Spongebob Christmas special (the claymation one) where the grumpy customer stands outside the Chum Bucket, raising his fist in vain, shouting to his used-to-be friend,
    I wanna sing Randolph the Red-nosed Sea horse!
I always get a good chuckle out of that part.

This year, thanks to a belated "emo phase" as my friends call it (I promise it's not) I found myself overjoyed listening to My Chemical Romances cover of All I Want For Christmas Is You. It's an amazing cover, really! Wheres Waterparks Christmas cover?

I guess birthdays and Christmas are not on there wish list...(another really bad Waterparks joke)

Okay, I promise I'll stop, try to be a little more relatable because you are probably confused out of your mind at the moment, it's alright, seriously.

The holidays can be so nice and cozy, sitting snug underneath a blanket with cocoa, or celebrating with family and friends, for me it was always special going to church and singing later at night with the lights all dimmed down. 

Snow days were blessings on their very own, and sometimes it would last long enough I could actually play around in the fluffy white powder.

Maybe this year, things will be different, but we can make it through. One step at a time.

For now, I think it's about time I start gettin' in the season.

Hey guys! Just a fun little writing exercise. Nothing too serious here. Just wanted to take part in ambedo & sugar cookies (#holidayvibes) challenge and changed my username! Please go check out her account! https://writetheworld.com/profiles/64022/feed 
 <3 <3 <3 <3
ps: Comment below if you would like me to publish a cringy Every Witch Way fanfic I wrote (its a kids tv show....you can look it up if you want)
-Amanda

• anonymous_123 [Child of God]

Aww I love this! Thank you for being one of my 40 followers! Comment down below any questions for me because I will be doing a little 50 followers "Q and A" or Character Study thing. Anyway, I want to give back to my followers by peer reviewing any work they may have and putting their work in the footnotes. This piece will be in my footnotes for Christmas POVs! Thank you for being a follower :)

ilysm! thanks for referencing me!

ah haha this i can't.