em wilder

call me mirkat (or cordelia)
est. 10/15/20
14│she/her│INFP-A│old soul

i've always fallen in love with the ideas of people.

have an ineffable day!
i can't express how much i love it here...

<3<3<3

i am sorry.

blurry eyed realities

20

disappointment is a dreadfully tricky thing--
it lures you out to sea until the waves crash over you
and you sink, down, down, down. 
never to be heard from again.

i will rise from the murky depths and claim myself once more.

today was good until just now and then it wasn't because i got results back from this personality/test thing that i had to do to apply to schools and it didn't work out and it's like if you are going to test me and my ethics and ideals and such, don't make me do stupid multiple-choice stuff that doesn't even make sense, get to know me and talk to me. i promise i take initiative and i am interesting and i work well in teams. right? well that's what i tell myself. sigh. now i'm crying. i guess the disappointment is good, though. i knew everything was too good to be true. i will be okay and get back up because that's what i do and it's a lot but i will and i have to. anyway. sorry for the ramble. hope ur day is going well!

• lochnessie

oh my goodness mir!! you're amazing and you can't be defined by a computer test?! i've honestly never heard of this, that's horrible. sending love <3 and i would have you at any school i ran <3

so i don't know how to mention people (ikr) but you're featured! <3

I'm sorry too... Like Sci-Fi said, personality tests suck. They can't define you. You are special and a computer can't decide that.

Also, I noticed you're a SAL fan! Me too!! Have you heard their Enneagram album?

part 5 in my heartbreak series is out!!!

it's getting close to the end :(

• sci-Fi

I'm sorry... personality tests suck dont they? Just remember you are kind and smart and unique and an incredible writer, and a little computer doesn't know crap about you. Sending hugs <3

:(( i'm so sorry *virtual hugs* you're so strong and resilient but remember that sometimes it's okay to let yourself be disappointed. its okay to be sad, it doesn't make you weak or shallow. if you ever need to rant or cry on my *virtual* shoulder, i'm always here for you. we love you, no matter what any personality test thinks you are like.
    also, this piece just took my breath away. you're insanely amazing, and your poetry is beautiful! <33 wow <333

Awww I'm sorry bb. I love personality tests, but sometimes they're just ridiculous.

• beth r.

personality test are awful :( sending love and support! also, i love this piece!
    re: aw thank you!

• Jj101

Like everyone else has said, I'm really sorry!! That sounds awful. Personality tests aren't great. But I loved the piece! It was very powerful. Hope you feel better!

• rwong

awww i'm so sorry!! dude i hate personality tests too they're like "haha this is who you are!!" and i'm like "uh no...i am so much more that your scale of strongly agree to strongly disagree" p.s. this is such a beautiful lovely piece <3 <3 sending love and hugs <3

(i used to be anemoia & lattes, if you were wondering. new username challenge for the holiday season.)

we've got your back, darling. we're here to listen and support and love and comment and be weird together. props to you for turning a disappointment into something beautiful and heartbreaking.

• Hazen

Aw that sounds awful! I'm sorry sweetheart. But if it makes you feel better, this is a heck of a little quote of a piece. I love short poetic blurbs like this.

• crystalline•galaxies

ugh, i’m so sorry about your whole situation. it sounds awful. if you need to talk more about it, don’t hesitate to shoot me a comment!
    that aside, this piece is so powerful. it turns around and smacks you upside the head. it’s so gorgeous!