SunV

home is wherever i'm with you.

est. 11/10/19

Just because you are soft doesn't mean you are not a force. Honey and wildfire are both the color gold. -Victoria Erickson

If my books were people

6
  1. They'd say I have an unhealthy addiction to a few of them (Harry Potter, The Riddle of the Hollow Tree, Five Feet Apart)
  2. Some of them would feel left out, but I'd tell them that I don't want to reread them for the fear of bringing myself to tears (Harry Potter, Little Women, The Fault in our Stars)
  3. Some of them would mock me for me being unable to understand them (Agatha Christie? I love her books, but I need to DECIPHER them)
  4. They would all probably be jealous of the library books I get. (I'm always itching to go to the library for new books)
  5. They'd secretly have bets on which book I liked the most, but deep down, they all know the answer (No, it's NOT Harry Potter. And you shan't know what it is *Silly little grin*)
  6. The older ones would be really bossy, and the newer books would never complain, because they'd no I would not have anything to say. (Why? I really don't know...)
  7. Most of them (Especially Harry Potter) would be really annoyed that I keep reading fan-fictions rather than the actual series (But like, a girl's gotta find some happiness, doesn't she?)
  8. Their favourite time of the day would be at 3pm (Because one very lucky one would get to go outside for a walk)
Inspired by amazing grace's piece How would your books describe you?. Go check it out!

• December 5, 2020 - 12:53am (Now Viewing)

AGATHA CHRISTIE!?
    oh wow i love her books so much. sometimes i dont get them either but thats partly why i love them! agh ima rant for a sec XD--she is my fav author. i love her so much and i can't get enough of her books. each plot leaves me speechless and my jaw legit dropped one time. i don't know how she wrote so many great books. do you have any favs? Mine are Endless Night (jaw dropping) murder on the orient, Death on the nile, AND THEN THERE WERE NONE
    ^^that one is my ultimate fav!!
    okay im done-----the rest of this piece was really great :) I might write my own *hmmm*

• SamRose

I love this! And if you ever have time to review one of my pieces, I would be so grateful. Especially my piece titled 'Riddle of the Woods Part 2'. I would be happy to review one of yours in return if you like.

• A. Penderwick

Ok, I love this. Number 7 is my favorite. :)
    Re: honestly, wonder needs to be required reading in schools or something, it’s such a good book. And if you do read any of these, I’d love to hear your thoughts!

• Kate (Kit-Kat Sully) {Child of God}

Replying: Aww! Thanks! And yes, I'm a full-on Hearty! XD Who's your favorite couple in Hope Valley? I and my mom both agree that Rosemary and Lee are adorable! <3